Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-sector Economies with Heterogeneous Agents
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 33 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Teresa Lloyd-Braga & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2006.
"Indeterminacy with small externalities: The role of non-separable preferences,"
International Journal of Economic Theory,
The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 2(3-4), pages 217-239.
- Lloyd-Braga, Teresa & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2006. "Indeterminacy with Small Externalities: The Role of Non-Separable Preferences," CEPR Discussion Papers 5541, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a cash-in-advance two-sector economy," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 131-149.
- Holtz-Eakin, Douglas & Joulfaian, David & Rosen, Harvey S, 1993.
"The Carnegie Conjecture: Some Empirical Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 108(2), pages 413-35, May.
- Kazuo Nishimura & Jess Benhabib & Alain Venditti, 2002.
"Indeterminacy and cycles in two-sector discrete-time model,"
Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 217-235.
- Benhabib, J. & Nishimura, K. & Venditti, A., 1999. "Indeterminacy and Cycles in Two-Sector Discrete-Time Models," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 99a58, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Susanto Basu & John G. Fernald, 1996.
"Returns to scale in U.S. production: estimates and implications,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
546, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Basu, Susanto & Fernald, John G, 1997. "Returns to Scale in U.S. Production: Estimates and Implications," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(2), pages 249-83, April.
- Farmer Roger E. A. & Guo Jang-Ting, 1994.
"Real Business Cycles and the Animal Spirits Hypothesis,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 42-72, June.
- Roger E.A. Farmer & Jang Ting Guo, 1992. "Real Business Cycles and the Animal Spirits Hypothesis," UCLA Economics Working Papers 680, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Becker, Robert A. & Tsyganov, Eugene N., 2002. "Ramsey Equilibrium in a Two-Sector Model with Heterogeneous Households," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 188-225, July.
- Chen, Yan & Zhang, Yan, 2008. "Are Progressive Income Taxes Stabilizing? : A Reply," MPRA Paper 11460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Wirl, 2011. "Conditions for indeterminacy and thresholds in neoclassical growth models," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 193-215, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.