Homoclinic bifurcation and global indeterminacy of equilibrium in a two-sector endogenous growth model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The International Society for Economic Theory in its journal International Journal of Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 5 (2009)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giovanni Bella & Paolo Mattana & Beatrice Venturi, 2013. "Kaldorian assumptions and endogenous fluctuations: a note on Schinasi’s IS–LM model," International Review of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(1), pages 71-81, March.
- Franz Wirl, 2011. "Conditions for indeterminacy and thresholds in neoclassical growth models," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 193-215, April.
- Paulo Brito & Alain Venditti, 2009.
"Local and global indeterminacy in two-sector models of endogenous growth,"
- Brito, Paulo & Venditti, Alain, 2010. "Local and global indeterminacy in two-sector models of endogenous growth," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(5), pages 893-911, September.
- Angelo Antoci & Marcello Galeotti & Paolo Russu, 2012.
"Global Analysis and Indeterminacy in a Two-sector Growth Model with Human Capital,"
Working Papers - Economics
wp2012_14.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2012. "Global analysis and indeterminacy in a two-sector growth model with human capital," MPRA Paper 39079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pedro de Mendonça, 2013. "Nonlinear Phenomena in a Growing Economy with Convex Adjustment Costs," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2013/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Antoci, Angelo & Galeotti, Marcello & Russu, Paolo, 2011. "Poverty trap and global indeterminacy in a growth model with open-access natural resources," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(2), pages 569-591, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.