Limit cycles in intertemporal adjustment models : Theory and applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control.
Volume (Year): 18 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jedc
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Brito, 2000. "Locating Local Bifurcations in Optimal Control Problems of 4-Dimensional ODE Systems," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0506, Econometric Society.
- Franz Wirl, 1999. "De- and Reforestation: Stability, Instability and Limit Cycles," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(4), pages 463-479, December.
- Vladimir K. Teles & Ronaldo A. Arraes, 2004. "Optimal Environmental Protection and Environmental Kuznets Curve," Econometric Society 2004 Latin American Meetings 60, Econometric Society.
- Kuhl Teles, Vladimir & Arraes, Ronaldo A., 2009.
"Environmental protection and economic growth,"
Textos para discussÃ£o
194, Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Vladimir Kühl Teles & Ronaldo A. Arraes, 2004. "Environmental Protection And Economic Growth," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 044, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Wirl, Franz, 2002. "Stability and limit cycles in competitive equilibria subject to adjustment costs and dynamic spillovers," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 375-398, March.
- Ralph Winkler, 2008. "Optimal compliance with emission constraints: dynamic characteristics and the choice of technique," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 411-432, April.
- Schumacher, Sara K. & Marsh, Thomas L. & Williams, Kimberly A., 2003. "Optimal Pest Control In Floriculture Production Of Ornamental Crops," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35025, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Marschall, Paul, 2001. "Lernen und Lebensstilwandel in Transformationsökonomien," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Diskussionspapiere 07/2001, Ernst Moritz Arndt University of Greifswald, Faculty of Law and Economics.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2010.
"Pattern formation, spatial externalities and regulation in coupled economic-ecological systems,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 149-164, March.
- Brock, William & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Pattern Formation, Spatial Externalities and Regulation in Coupled Economic-Ecological Systems," MPRA Paper 9105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Wirl, 2011. "Conditions for indeterminacy and thresholds in neoclassical growth models," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 102(3), pages 193-215, April.
- Heinzel, Christoph & Winkler, Ralph, 2006. "Gradual versus structural technological change in the transition to a low-emission energy industry: How time-to-build and differing social and individual discount rates influence environmental and tec," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 09/06, Dresden University of Technology, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.