Bribery in International Business Transactions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 92 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
Bribe Payer’s Index; bribery; corruption; institutional theory; international trade; OECD convention;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Treisman, Daniel, 2000. "The causes of corruption: a cross-national study," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(3), pages 399-457, June.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, 01.
- Antonio ArgandoÃ±a, 2007.
"The United Nations Convention Against Corruption and its Impact on International Companies,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 74(4), pages 481-496, September.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2006. "The United Nations convention against corruption and its impact on international companies," IESE Research Papers D/656, IESE Business School, revised 12 Oct 2006.
- Pranab Bardhan, 1997. "Corruption and Development: A Review of Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 35(3), pages 1320-1346, September.
- Mauro, Paolo, 1995. "Corruption and Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 110(3), pages 681-712, August.
- Yanjing Chen & Mahmut YaÅŸar & Roderick Rejesus, 2008. "Factors Influencing the Incidence of Bribery Payouts by Firms: A Cross-Country Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 77(2), pages 231-244, January.
- Lambsdorff,Johann Graf, 2007. "The Institutional Economics of Corruption and Reform," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521872751, December.
- Antonino Vaccaro, 2012. "To Pay or Not to Pay? Dynamic Transparency and the Fight Against the Mafia’s Extortionists," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 106(1), pages 23-35, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.