The Perceptions of Consumers Regarding Online Retailers’ Ethics and Their Relationship with Consumers’ General Internet Expertise and Word of Mouth: A Preliminary Analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Business Ethics.
Volume (Year): 83 (2008)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100281
consumers’ general Internet expertise; ethics; online retailing; second-order construct; reported positive word of mouth;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bauer, Hans H. & Falk, Tomas & Hammerschmidt, Maik, 2006. "eTransQual: A transaction process-based approach for capturing service quality in online shopping," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(7), pages 866-875, July.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- N. Sheth, Jagdish & Parvatiyar, Atul, 1995. "Relationship marketing," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 391-396.
- Keen, Cherie & Wetzels, Martin & de Ruyter, Ko & Feinberg, Richard, 2004. "E-tailers versus retailers: Which factors determine consumer preferences," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(7), pages 685-695, July.
- Lee, Khai Sheang & Tan, Soo Jiuan, 2003. "E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 877-885, November.
- Ferber, Robert, 1977. " Research by Convenience," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(1), pages 57-58, June.
- Bette Stead & Jackie Gilbert, 2001. "Ethical Issues in Electronic Commerce," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 75-85, November.
- Lee, Boon-Chye & Ang, Lawrence & Dubelaar, Chris, 2005. "Lemons on the Web: A signalling approach to the problem of trust in Internet commerce," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 607-623, October.
- Belch, Michael A. & Krentler, Kathleen A. & Willis-Flurry, Laura A., 2005. "Teen internet mavens: influence in family decision making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(5), pages 569-575, May.
- Marc Le Menestrel & Mark Hunter & Henri Claude de Bettignies, 2001. "Internet e-ethics in confrontation with an activists' agenda: Yahoo! on trial," Economics Working Papers 577, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Avner Ben-Ner & Louis Putterman, . "Trust in the New Economy," Working Papers 1102, Human Resources and Labor Studies, University of Minnesota (Twin Cities Campus).
- Laurence Ashworth & Clinton Free, 2006. "Marketing Dataveillance and Digital Privacy: Using Theories of Justice to Understand Consumersâ€™ Online Privacy Concerns," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 67(2), pages 107-123, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.