E-retailing versus physical retailing: A theoretical model and empirical test of consumer choice
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Business Research.
Volume (Year): 56 (2003)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Derbaix, C., 1983. "Perceived risk and risk relievers: An empirical investigation," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 19-38.
- K. Sridhar Moorthy, 1984. "Market Segmentation, Self-Selection, and Product Line Design," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 3(4), pages 288-307.
- Sherry, John Jr. & McGrath, Mary Ann & Levy, Sidney J., 1993. "The dark side of the gift," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 225-244, November.
- Sherry, John F, Jr, 1990. " A Sociocultural Analysis of a Midwestern American Flea Market," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(1), pages 13-30, June.
- Hirschman, Elizabeth C., 1984. "Experience seeking: A subjectivist perspective of consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 115-136, March.
- Babin, Barry J & Darden, William R & Griffin, Mitch, 1994. " Work and/or Fun: Measuring Hedonic and Utilitarian Shopping Value," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(4), pages 644-56, March.
- Shimp, Terence A & Bearden, William O, 1982. " Warranty and Other Extrinsic Cue Effects on Consumers' Risk Perceptions," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(1), pages 38-46, June.
- Peter, J Paul & Tarpey, Lawrence X, Sr, 1975. " A Comparative Analysis of Three Consumer Decision Strategies," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 2(1), pages 29-37, June.
- Fischer, Eileen & Arnold, Stephen J, 1990. " More than a Labor of Love: Gender Roles and Christmas Gift Shopping," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, vol. 17(3), pages 333-45, December.
- Rotem-Mindali, Orit & Salomon, Ilan, 2007. "The impacts of E-retail on the choice of shopping trips and delivery: Some preliminary findings," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 176-189, February.
- Ahlert, Dieter & Evanschitzky, Heiner & Thesing, Miriam, 2006. "Zahlungsbereitschaft im online Handel: Eine empirische Untersuchung mittels der Conjoint Analyse / Ahlert,D. / Evanschitzky, H," Working Papers 34, Competence Center Internet Economy and Hybrid Systems, European Research Center for Information Systems (ERCIS), University of Münster.
- Sergio Román & Pedro Cuestas, 2008. "The Perceptions of Consumers Regarding Online Retailers’ Ethics and Their Relationship with Consumers’ General Internet Expertise and Word of Mouth: A Preliminary Analysis," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 83(4), pages 641-656, December.
- Taylor, David G. & Strutton, David, 2010. "Has e-marketing come of age? Modeling historical influences on post-adoption era Internet consumer behaviors," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(9-10), pages 950-956, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.