The Paradox of Leviathan: How to Develop and Contain the Future European State?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal European Journal of Law and Economics.
Volume (Year): 4 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100264
Constitutional political economy; public choice; systems of law; induction; constitutional law; administrative law;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vaubel, Roland, 1994. "The public choice analysis of European integration: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 227-249, May.
- Birgir Solvason, 1993. "Institutional evolution in the Icelandic Commonwealth," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 97-125, December.
- Ekelund, Robert B, Jr & Tollison, Robert D, 1980. "Economic Regulation in Mercantile England: Heckscher Revisited," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(4), pages 567-99, October.
- Bruce Yandle, 1993. "Sir Edward Coke and the struggle for a new constitutional order," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 263-285, March.
- Bruce Benson, 1992. "Customary law as a social contract: International commercial law," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Randall Holcombe, 1991. "Constitutions as constraints: A case study of three american constitutions," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 303-328, September.
- Benson, B.L., 1991. "Customary law as a Social Contract Internatioanl Commercial Law," Working Papers, Department of Economics, Florida State University 1991_04_10, Department of Economics, Florida State University.
- Schneider Friedrich, 1992. "The Federal And Fiscal Structures Of Representative And Direct Democracies As Models For A European Federal Union: Some Ideas Using The Public-Choice Approach," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 3(4), pages 36, December.
- Josselin, Jean-Michel & Marciano, Alain, 1995. " Constitutionalism and Common Knowledge: Assessment and Application to a Future European Constitution," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 85(1-2), pages 173-88, October.
- Benson, Bruce L, 1994. "Are Public Goods Really Common Pools? Considerations of the Evolution of Policing and Highways in England," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 249-71, April.
- Benson Bruce L., 1992. "The Development Of Criminal Law Ans Its Enforcement: Public Interest Or Political Transfers?," Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines, De Gruyter, De Gruyter, vol. 3(1), pages 30, March.
- Kunting Chen, 2012. "Analysis of the Great Divergence under a Unified Endogenous Growth Model," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 13(2), pages 317-353, November.
- DUDLEY, Leonard, 2003. "Explaining the Great Divergence: Medium and Message on the Eurasian Land Mass, 1700-1850," Cahiers de recherche, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques 2003-19, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2002. "The Making of the French Civil Code: An Economic Interpretation," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 193-203, November.
- Jean-Michel Josselin & Alain Marciano, 2000. "Displacing your Principal. Two Historical Case Studies of Some Interest for the Constitutional Future of Europe," European Journal of Law and Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 10(3), pages 217-233, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.