Constitutional moments in Eastern Europe and subjectivist political economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Constitutional Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 20 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102866
Constitutional moments; Epistemic communities; Institutions; Public choice; Rational-choice; Transition economies; A12; B53; D78; D8; P3; P16; P48;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- B53 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Austrian
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- P3 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
- P48 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Political Economy; Legal Institutions; Property Rights; Natural Resources; Energy; Environment; Regional Studies
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Becker, Gary S, 1983. "A Theory of Competition among Pressure Groups for Political Influence," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 98(3), pages 371-400, August.
- Stigler, George J, 1978. "The Literature of Economics: The Case of the Kinked Oligopoly Demand Curve," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 16(2), pages 185-204, April.
- Robert H. Bates & Avner Greif & Margaret Levi & Jean-Laurent Rosenthal, 1998. "Analytic Narratives," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 6355.
- Peter J. Boettke, 2003. "Milton and Rose Friedman's "Free to Choose" and its impact in the global movement toward free market policy: 1979-2003," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Oct, pages 137-152.
- Anthony J. Evans, 2006. "The Spread of Economic Theology: the Flat Tax in Romania," Romanian Economic Business Review, Romanian-American University, vol. 1(1), pages 47-58, March.
- Peter J. Boettke, 1995. "Hayek's The Road to Serfdom Revisited: Government Failure in the Argument against Socialism," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 7-26, Winter.
- Ikeda, Sanford, 2003. " How Compatible Are Public Choice and Austrian Political Economy?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 63-75, March.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 2008. "The Reason of Rules," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521070904, October.
- Harberger, Arnold C, 1993. "Secrets of Success: A Handful of Heroes," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 343-50, May.
- Goldstein, Judith, 1988. "Ideas, institutions, and American trade policy," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(01), pages 179-217, December.
- Caplan, Bryan, 2003. "The idea trap: the political economy of growth divergence," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 183-203, June.
- Haas, Peter M., 1992. "Introduction: epistemic communities and international policy coordination," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 46(01), pages 1-35, December.
- Anthony John Evans & Paul Dragos Aligica, 2008. "The Spread of the Flat Tax in Eastern Europe: A Comparative Study," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 46(3), pages 49-67, May.
- Buchanan, James M & Vanberg, Viktor J, 2002. " Constitutional Implications of Radical Subjectivism," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 15(2-3), pages 121-29, June.
- Anthony Evans, 2014. "A subjectivist’s solution to the limits of public choice," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 23-44, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.