Constitutional Implications of Radical Subjectivism
AbstractThis paper examines the role that creative choice, as stressed by Shackle, plays in the generation of economic value. In particular, we evaluate the relationships between creative choice, economic value and the institutional structure of an economy. Copyright 2002 by Kluwer Academic Publishers
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Review of Austrian Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2-3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100335
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony Evans, 2009. "Constitutional moments in Eastern Europe and subjectivist political economy," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 118-138, June.
- U. Witt & C. Schubert, 2008.
"Constitutional Interests in the Face of Innovations: How Much Do We Need to Know about Risk Preferences?,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2008-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Ulrich Witt & Christian Schubert, 2008. "Constitutional interests in the face of innovations: how much do we need to know about risk preferences?," Constitutional Political Economy, Springer, vol. 19(3), pages 203-225, September.
- Thomas Lux, 2006. "Applications of Statistical Physics in Finance and Economics," Working Papers wpn06-07, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Gramzow, Andreas, 2009. "Rural development as provision of local public goods: Theory and evidence from Poland," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 51, number 92313, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.