Eficiencia productiva: un estudio aplicado al sector hospitalario
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Fundación SEPI in its journal Investigaciones Economicas.
Volume (Year): 15 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Investigaciones Economicas Fundación SEPI Quintana, 2 (planta 3) 28008 Madrid Spain
Web page: http://www.fundacionsepi.es/
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Rajiv D. Banker & Robert F. Conrad & Robert P. Strauss, 1986. "A Comparative Application of Data Envelopment Analysis and Translog Methods: An Illustrative Study of Hospital Production," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 32(1), pages 30-44, January.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1980. "A survey of frontier production functions and of their relationship to efficiency measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-25, May.
- Grosskopf, S. & Valdmanis, V., 1987. "Measuring hospital performance : A non-parametric approach," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 89-107, June.
- Andrew Worthington, 1999. "An Empirical Survey Of Frontier Efficiency Measurement Techniques In Healthcare Services," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 067, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Beatriz Gonzalez Lopez-Valcarcel & Patricia Barber Perez, 1996. "Changes in the efficiency of spanish public hospitals after the introduction of program-contracts," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 20(3), pages 377-402, September.
- M. López & J. Pastor, 1995. "A review of O.R. practice in Spain," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 3(2), pages 307-336, December.
- Apezteguia, Belen Iraizoz & Garate, Manuel Rapun, 1997. "Technical efficiency in the Spanish agrofood industry," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 17(2-3), pages 179-189, December.
- Lovell, C.A.K., 1993.
"Linear Programming Approaches to the Measurement and Analysis of Productive Efficiency,"
393e, Georgia - College of Business Administration, Department of Economics.
- C. Lovell & Shawna Grosskopf & Eduardo Ley & Jesús Pastor & Diego Prior & Philippe Eeckaut, 1994. "Linear programming approaches to the measurement and analysis of productive efficiency," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 175-248, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabel Sánchez-Seco).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.