Earnings, education and experience
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Q IV ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schmitz, Susanne & Williams, Donald R. & Gabriel, Paul E., 1994. "An empirical examination of racial and gender differences in wage distributions," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 227-239.
- Juhn, Chinhui & Murphy, Kevin M & Pierce, Brooks, 1993. "Wage Inequality and the Rise in Returns to Skill," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(3), pages 410-42, June.
- Dooley, Martin D & Gottschalk, Peter, 1984. "Earnings Inequality among Males in the United States: Trends and the Effect of Labor Force Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 59-89, February.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Bruce D. Meyer, 1996. "Ethnic and Racial Self-Employment Differences and Possible Explanations," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 31(4), pages 757-793.
- Robinson, Peter M, 1988. "Root- N-Consistent Semiparametric Regression," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(4), pages 931-54, July.
- Montmarquette, C. & Cannings, C. & Mahseredjian,S., 1997.
"How do Young People Choose College Majors?,"
Cahiers de recherche
9719, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Kathy Cannings & Sophie Mahseredjian & Claude Montmarquette, 1997. "How Do Young People Choose College Majors ?," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-38, CIRANO.
- MONTMARQUETTE, Claude & CANNINGS, Kathy & MAHSEREDJIAN, Sophie, 1997. "How do Young People Choose College Majors?," Cahiers de recherche 9719, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Daniel Miles & Máximo Rossi, 2001. "Wage Inequality in Developing Countries: Market Forces or Government Intervention," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1001, Department of Economics - dECON.
- I.Semih Akçomak & Zehra Kasnakoglu, 2001. "The Determinants of Earning Differentials in Ankara and Istanbul," ERC Working Papers 0102, ERC - Economic Research Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Feb 2001.
- BONOMO, Marco & GARCIA, René, 1997.
"Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market,"
Cahiers de recherche
9715, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Garcia, Rene & Bonomo, Marco, 2001. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 71-90, February.
- BONOMO, Marco & GARCIA, René, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 1997, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marco Bonomo & René Garcia, 1997. "Tests of Conditional Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," CIRANO Working Papers 97s-20, CIRANO.
- Marco Antonio Bonomo & Rene Garcia, 1997. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market," Textos para discussÃ£o 368, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Bonomo, Marco Antônio Cesar & Garcia, René, 1999. "Tests of conditional asset pricing models in the Brazilian stock market," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 350, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Bonomo, M. & Garcia, R., 1997. "Tests of Conditonal Asset Pricing Models in the Brazilian Stock Market," Cahiers de recherche 9715, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lee Faulhaber).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.