Asian Growth and Trade Poles: India, China, and East and Southeast Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Devaragan, Shantayanan & Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman, 1990. "Policy lessons from trade-focused, two-sector models," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 625-657.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Wang, Zhi, 1995.
"Beyond the Uruguay Round: The implications of an Asian free trade area,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 35-90.
- Lewis, Jeffrey D. & Robinson, Sherman & Zhi Wang, 1995. "Beyond the Uruguay Round : the implications of an Asian free trade area," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1467, The World Bank.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2006.
"Does regionalism lead to more global trade integration in East Asia?,"
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 283-301, December.
- Lee, Jong-Wha & Shin, Kwanho, 2005. "Does Regionalism Lead to More Global Trade Integration in East Asia?," MPRA Paper 706, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- McDonald, Scott & Karen Thierfelder, 2004. "Deriving a Global Social Accounting Matrix from GTAP Versions 5 and 6 Data," GTAP Technical Papers 1645, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- World Bank, 2005. "Global Economic Prospects 2005 : Trade, Regionalism and Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14783, March.
- Whalley, John & Antkiewicz, Agata, 2004.
"China's New Regional Trade Agreements,"
24155, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Jong-Wha Lee & Innwon Park, 2005. "Free Trade Areas in East Asia: Discriminatory or Non-discriminatory?," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(1), pages 21-48, 01.
- Baysan, Tercan & Panagariya, Arvind & Pitigala, Nihal, 2006. "Preferential trading in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3813, The World Bank.
- Andrea Goldstein & Nicolas Pinaud & Helmut Reisen, 2006. "The Rise of China and India: What's in it for Africa?," OECD Development Centre Policy Insights 19, OECD Publishing.
- Scott McDonald & Sherman Robinson & Karen Thierfelder, 2007. "Globe: A SAM Based Global CGE Model using GTAP Data," Departmental Working Papers 14, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Robinson, Sherman & Burfisher, Mary E. & Hinojosa-Ojeda, Raul & Thierfelder, Karen E., 1993. "Agricultural policies and migration in a U.S.-Mexico free trade area: A computable general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 15(5-6), pages 673-701.
- de Melo, Jaime & Robinson, Sherman, 1989. "Product differentiation and the treatment of foreign trade in computable general equilibrium models of small economies," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1-2), pages 47-67, August.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir & Alain Kabundi, 2011.
"Trade Shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A Global VAR Analysis,"
250, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Çakır, Mustafa Yavuz & Kabundi, Alain, 2013. "Trade shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A global VAR analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-202.
- Kakali Mukhopadhyay & Paul J. Thomassin & Debesh Chakraborty, 2012. "Economic Impact of Freer Trade in Latin America and the Caribbean: A GTAP Analysis," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 49(2), pages 147-183, November.
- Betina Dimaranan & Elena Ianchovichina & Will Martin, 2009.
"How will growth in China and India affect the world economy?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer, vol. 145(3), pages 551-571, October.
- Dimaranan, Betina & Ianchovichina, Elena & Martin, William J., 2007. "China, India, and the future of the world economy : fierce competition or shared growth?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4304, The World Bank.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Miria Pigato, 2009. "Strengthening China's and India's Trade and Investment Ties to the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2626, March.
- Pierluigi Montalbano & Silvia Nenci, 2011. "Are the Emerging Economies a Threat to the Italian Competitiveness?," QA - Rivista dell'Associazione Rossi-Doria, Associazione Rossi Doria, issue 4, December.
- Willenbockel, Dirk & Robinson, Sherman, 2009. "The global financial crisis, LDC exports and welfare: analysis with a world trade model," MPRA Paper 15376, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.