The Next Wave of Globalization: Relocating Service Provision to India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 35 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cowhey, Peter, 1998. "FCC benchmarks and the reform of the international telecommunications market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 899-911, December.
- Suma S. Athreye, 2005. "The Indian software industry and its evolving service capability," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 14(3), pages 393-418, June.
- Melody, W. H., 2000. "Telecom myths: the international revenue settlements subsidy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 51-61, February.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Bardhan, Ashok Deo & Kroll, Cynthia, 2003. "The New Wave of Outsourcing," Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, Research Reports qt02f8z392, Fisher Center for Real Estate & Urban Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Scott, Allen J., 2002. "A new map of Hollywood and the world," ERSA conference papers ersa02p521, European Regional Science Association.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2006.
"Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?,"
in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 123-158
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard B. Freeman, 2005. "Does Globalization of the Scientific/Engineering Workforce Threaten U.S. Economic Leadership?," NBER Working Papers 11457, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma, 2002.
"The software industry and India's economic development,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 253-273, June.
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma, 2001. "The Software Industry and India's Economic Development," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Steinmueller ,W. Edward, 1995. "The U.S. software industry : an analysis and interpretative history," Research Memoranda 006, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "What explains the uneven take-up of ISO 14001 at the global level? A panel-data analysis," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(5), pages 823-839, May.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg, 2009. "A learning perspective on the offshoring of advanced services," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 181-193, June.
- Douglas Fuller, 2010. "How law, politics and transnational networks affect technology entrepreneurship: Explaining divergent venture capital investing strategies in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 445-459, September.
- repec:wsr:ecbook:2010:i:iv-002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Florence Duvivier & Carine Peeters, 2011. "The use of expatriates in the offshoring of services - Framework and research propositions," Working Papers CEB 11-059, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tate, Wendy L. & Ellram, Lisa M. & Bals, Lydia & Hartmann, Evi, 2009. "Offshore outsourcing of services: An evolutionary perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 512-524, August.
- Martinez-Noya, Andrea & Garcia-Canal, Esteban & Guillen, Mauro F., 2012. "International R&D service outsourcing by technology-intensive firms: Whether and where?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 18-37.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg, 2012. "A passage to India: A dual case study of activities, processes and resources in offshore outsourcing of advanced services," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(2), pages 311-326.
- Lema, Rasmus & Quadros, Ruy & Schmitz, Hubert, 2012. "Shifts in Innovation Power to Brazil and India: Insights from the Auto and Software Industries," MPRA Paper 49591, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kenney, Martin & Breznitz, Dan & Murphree, Michael, 2013. "Coming back home after the sun rises: Returnee entrepreneurs and growth of high tech industries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 391-407.
- Altenburg, Tilman & Schmitz, Hubert & Stamm, Andreas, 2008. "Breakthrough China's and India's Transition from Production to Innovation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 325-344, February.
- Manning, Stephan & Ricart, Joan E. & Rosatti Rique, Maria Soledad & Lewin, Arie Y., 2010. "From blind spots to hotspots: How knowledge services clusters develop and attract foreign investment," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 369-382, December.
- Manning, Stephan, 2013. "New Silicon Valleys or a new species? Commoditization of knowledge work and the rise of knowledge services clusters," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 379-390.
- Martin Falk, 2012. "Determinants of Greenfield Investment in Knowledge Intensive Business Services," FIW Research Reports series IV-002, FIW.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.