Went for Cost, Stayed for Quality?: Moving the Back Office to India
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley in its series UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series with number qt0b7764tt.
Date of creation: 07 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 2234 Piedmont Avenue, Berkeley, CA 94720
Phone: +1 510 642 3067
Fax: +1 510 643 6617
Web page: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/brie
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cowhey, Peter, 1998. "FCC benchmarks and the reform of the international telecommunications market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 899-911, December.
- Robert C. Feenstra, .
"Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy,"
Department of Economics
98-06, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Robert C. Feenstra, 1998. "Integration of Trade and Disintegration of Production in the Global Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 12(4), pages 31-50, Fall.
- Robert Feenstra, 2003. "Integration Of Trade And Disintegration Of Production In The Global Economy," Working Papers 986, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Paul Thompson, 2001. "Ignorant Theory and Knowledgeable Workers: Interrogating the Connections between Knowledge, Skills and Services," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(7), pages 923-942, November.
- D'Costa, Anthony P., 2003. "Uneven and Combined Development: Understanding India's Software Exports," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 211-226, January.
- Hammer, Michael & Champy, James, 1993. "Reengineering the corporation: A manifesto for business revolution," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 90-91.
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma, 2001.
"The Software Industry and India's Economic Development,"
Working Paper Series
UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Arora, Ashish & Athreye, Suma, 2002. "The software industry and India's economic development," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 253-273, June.
- Cohen, Stephen S & Zysman, John & DeLong, Bradford J, 2000. "Tools for Thought: What is New and Important about the "E-conomy"?," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt0c97w1gn, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Martinez-Noya, Andrea & Garcia-Canal, Esteban & Guillen, Mauro F., 2012. "International R&D service outsourcing by technology-intensive firms: Whether and where?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 18-37.
- Jensen, Peter D. Ørberg, 2009. "A learning perspective on the offshoring of advanced services," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 181-193, June.
- Goyal, Ashima, 2005. "New technology and labour Markets: Entrants, outsourcing and matching," MPRA Paper 24620, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.