Aid Intensity in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 29 (2001)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Devarajan, Shantayanan & O'Connell, Stephen A., 1999.
"Aid dependence reconsidered,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2144, The World Bank.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 1999. "Aid dependence reconsidered," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/1999-05, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Shantayanan Devarajan & Stephen A. O'Connell, 1999. "Aid dependence reconsidered," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Summers, Robert & Heston, Alan, 1991. "The Penn World Table (Mark 5): An Expanded Set of International Comparisons, 1950-1988," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 327-68, May.
- David Dollar & Craig Burnside, 2000.
"Aid, Policies, and Growth,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 90(4), pages 847-868, September.
- Elbadawi, Ibrahim A, 1999. "External Aid: Help or Hindrance to Export Orientation in Africa?," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 8(4), pages 578-616, December.
- Easterly, William, 1999. "The ghost of financing gap: testing the growth model used in the international financial institutions," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 423-438, December.
- Boone, Peter, 1996. "Politics and the effectiveness of foreign aid," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 289-329, February.
- Yeats, Alexander J, 1990. "Do African Countries Pay More for Imports? Yes," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2008. "Donor fragmentation," MPRA Paper 28043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kimura, Hidemi & Mori, Yuko & Sawada, Yasuyuki, 2012.
"Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 1-10.
- KIMURA Hidemi & SAWADA Yasuyuki & MORI Yuko, 2007. "Aid Proliferation and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Analysis," Discussion papers 07044, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Christopher Kilby, 2006. "Donor influence in multilateral development banks: The case of the Asian Development Bank," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 1(2), pages 173-195, June.
- Iñaki Aldasoro & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2009.
"Less Aid Proliferation and More Donor Coordination? The Wide Gap between Words and Deeds,"
Kiel Working Papers
1516, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- I�aki Aldasoro & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2010. "Less aid proliferation and more donor coordination? The wide gap between words and deeds," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 920-940.
- World Bank, 2003. "Toward Country-led Development : A Multi-Partner Evaluation of the Comprehensive Development Framework--Synthesis Report," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15080, October.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2004.
"Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3186, The World Bank.
- Knack, Stephen & Rahman, Aminur, 2007. "Donor fragmentation and bureaucratic quality in aid recipients," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1), pages 176-197, May.
- Kilby, Christopher, 2005. "Donor Influence in MDBs: the Case of the Asian Development Bank," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 70, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Knack, Stephen, 2002. "Governance and growth: measurement and evidence," MPRA Paper 28050, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Staines, 2004. "Economic Performance over the Conflict Cycle," IMF Working Papers 04/95, International Monetary Fund.
- Bigsten, Arne, 2006. "Donor coordination and the uses of aid," Working Papers in Economics 196, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.