Monitoring the economic transition in the Russian Federation and its implications for the demographic crisis -- the Russian Longitudinal Monitoring Survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 26 (1998)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 1009.
"The Rise of Obesity in Transition: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Russia,"
Staff General Research Papers
13107, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sonya Huffman & Marian Rizov, 2010. "The Rise of Obesity in Transition: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Russia," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 46(3), pages 574-594.
- Huffman, Sonya Kostova & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "The Rise of Obesity in Transition: Theory and Empirical Evidence from Russia," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 49972, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Herzfeld, Thomas & Huffman, Sonya K. & Rizov, Marian, 2009. "The Dynamics of the Russian Lifestyle During Transition: Changes in Food, Alcohol and Cigarette Consumption," Staff General Research Papers 13116, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kamhon KAN & Wei-Der TSAI, 2004.
"Obesity and Risk Knowledge,"
IEAS Working Paper : academic research
04-A002, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Jahns, Lisa & Adair, Linda & Mroz, Thomas & Popkin, Barry M., 2012. "The declining prevalence of overweight among Russian children: Income, diet, and physical activity behavior changes," Economics & Human Biology, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 139-146.
- Huffman, Sonya K., 2013. "BMI Changes in Russian Adults: The Role of Health Related Behaviors and Spousal Relationships," Staff General Research Papers 35987, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ivaschenko, Oleksiy, 2004. "Longevity in Russia's Regions: Do Poverty and Low Public Health Spending Kill?," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.