Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Jayne, T. S. & Rukuni, Mandivamba, 1993. "Distributional effects of maize self-sufficiency in Zimbabwe: Implications for pricing and trade policy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 334-341, August.
- Jayne, T. S. & Nuppenau, Ernst-August, 1993. "Maize market reform in Zimbabwe," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 308-315, August.
- Eicher, Carl K., 1995. "Zimbabwe's maize-based Green Revolution: Preconditions for replication," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 805-818, May.
- Deininger, Klaus & Binswanger, Hans P, 1995. "Rent Seeking and the Development of Large-Scale Agriculture in Kenya, South Africa, and Zimbabwe," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(3), pages 493-522, April.
- Putterman, Louis, 1995. "Economic reform and smallholder agriculture in Tanzania: A discussion of recent market liberalization, road rehabilitation, and technology dissemination efforts," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 311-326, February.
- Lele, Uma, 1990. "Structural adjustment, agricultural development and the poor: Some lessons from the Malawian experience," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 18(9), pages 1207-1219, September.
- von Braun, Joachim & Kennedy, Eileen & Bouis, Howarth, 1990. "Commercialization of smallholder agriculture: Policy requirements for the malnourished poor," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 82-85, February.
- Gordon, David F., 1996. "Sustaining economic reform under political liberalization in Africa: Issues and implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1527-1537, September.
- Buccola, Steven T. & Sukume, Chrispen, 1988. "Optimal grain pricing and storage policy in controlled agricultural economies: application to Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 361-371, March.
- Rohrbach, David D., 1989. "The Economics of Smallholder Maize Production in Zimbabwe: Implications for Food Security," Food Security International Development Papers 54060, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1986. "Regional cooperation to improve food security in southern and eastern African countries:," Research reports 53, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gersovitz, Mark & Paxson, Christina H, 1996. "The Revenues and Expenditures of African Governments: Modalities and Consequences," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 5(2), pages 199-227, June.
- Byerlee, Derek & Heisey, Paul W., 1996. "Past and potential impacts of maize research in sub-Saharan Africa: a critical assessment," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 255-277, July.
- Byerlee, Derek & Morris, Michael L., 1993. "Calculating levels of protection: Is it always appropriate to use world reference prices based on current trading status?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 805-815, May.
- Argwings-Kodhek, Gem & Mukumbu, Mulinge & Monke, Eric A., 1993. "The Impacts of Maize Market Liberalization in Kenya," Food Research Institute Studies, Stanford University, Food Research Institute, issue 03.
- Jayne, T. S. & Rubey, Lawrence, 1993. "Maize milling, market reform and urban food security: The case of Zimbabwe," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 975-987, June.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.