Regional cooperation to improve food security in southern and eastern African countries:
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI) in its series Research reports with number 53.
Date of creation: 1986
Date of revision:
Food supply Africa; Southern.; Food supply Tanzania.; Africa; Southern Economic integration.;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Weeks, John & Subasat, Turan, 1998. "The potential for agricultural trade among Eastern and Southern African countries," Food Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 73-88, February.
- Jeje, Jose Jaime & Machungo, Clementina & Howard, Julie A. & Strasberg, Paul J. & Tschirley, David L. & Crawford, Eric W. & Weber, Michael T., 1998. "What Makes Agricultural Intensification Profitable for Mozambican Smallholders? An Appraisal of the Inputs Subsector and the 1996/97 DNER/SG2000 Program, Volume II: Main Report," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 56030, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kopsidis, Michael, 1997. "Marktintegration und landwirtschaftliche Entwicklung: Lehren aus der Wirtschaftsgeschichte und EntwicklungsÃ¶konomie fÃ¼r den russischen Getreidemarkt im TransformationsprozeÃŸ," IAMO Discussion Papers 5, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen, 1997. "Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1505-1527, September.
- Koester, Ulrich, 1993. "International trade and agricultural development in developing countries: Significance of the Uruguay Round of GATT negotiations," Agricultural Economics: The Journal of the International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(4), June.
- Jayne, T.S. & Mather, David & Mghenyi, Elliot, 2010. "Principal Challenges Confronting Smallholder Agriculture in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1384-1398, October.
- Herrmann, Roland & Cathie, John, 1987. "Agricultural price policy in the Republic of South Africa, the Southern African Customs Union, and food security in Botswana," Kiel Working Papers 289, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Runge, C. Ford, 1990. "International Public Goods, Export Subsides And The Harmonization Of Environmental Regulations," Staff Papers, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics 13840, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Badiane, Ousmane & Makombe, Tsitsi, 2014. "The theory and practice of agriculture, growth, and development in Africa," Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER) UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Michael Kopsidis, 2000. "Disintegration of Russian Grain Markets in Transition: Political and Economic Dimensions," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(1), pages 47-60.
- Jayne, Thomas S. & Hajek, Milan & van Zyl, Johan, 1995. "An Analysis of Alternative Maize Marketing Policies in South Africa," Food Security International Development Working Papers, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics 54700, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- World Bank, 2008. "Regional Trade in Food Staples : Prospects for Stimulating Agricultural Growth and Moderation Food Security Crises in Eastern and Southern Africa," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7829, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.