Sustaining economic reform under political liberalization in Africa: Issues and implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Christensen, Cheryl & Dommen, Arthur J. & Horenstein, Nadine R. & Pryor, Shirley & Riley, Peter & Shapouri, Shahla & Steiner, Herbert H., 1981. "Food Problems and Prospects in Sub-Saharan Africa: The Decade of the 1980's," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147119, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Enowbi Batuo, Michael & Asongu, Simplice A., 2012. "The impact of liberalisation policies on income inequality in african countries," MPRA Paper 43344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brinkerhoff, Derick W., 2000. "Democratic Governance and Sectoral Policy Reform: Tracing Linkages and Exploring Synergies," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 601-615, April.
- Adams, Richard H. Jr., 2000. "The politics of economic policy reform in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2443, The World Bank.
- Mohammed Banchirigah, Sadia, 2006. "How have reforms fuelled the expansion of artisanal mining? Evidence from sub-Saharan Africa," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 165-171, September.
- Hailemariam, Stifanos & Eije, Henk von & Werf, Jos van der, 2002. "Is there a Â´privatization trapÂ´? : the case of the manufacturing industries in Eritrea," Research Report 02A04, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Ndulu, Benno J., 1997. "Editorial: Capacity for economic research and the changing policy environment in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 627-630, May.
- Jayne, T. S. & Jones, Stephen, 1997. "Food marketing and pricing policy in Eastern and Southern Africa: A survey," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1505-1527, September.
- Welander, Anna & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Nilsson, Therese, 2014.
"Globalization and Child Health in Developing Countries: The Role of Democracy,"
Working Paper Series
1016, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Welander, Anna & Lyttkens, Carl Hampus & Nilsson, Therese, 2014. "Globalization and Child Health in Developing Countries: The Role of Democracy," Working Papers 2014:11, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Asongu Simplice & Michael E. Batuo, 2012. "The Impact of Liberalisation Policies on Inequality in Africa," Working Papers 12/038, African Governance and Development Institute..
- White, Robert & Eicher, Carl K., 1999. "Ngo'S And The African Farmer: A Skeptical Perspective," Staff Papers 11532, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Negassa, Asfaw & Jayne, Thomas S., 1997. "The Response of Ethiopian Grain Markets to Liberalization," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55595, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.