Congestion, ownership, region of operation, and scale: Their impact on bus operator performance in Norway
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 40 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, W. W. & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling, 2001. "Note: Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA - a response to the Cherchye, Kuosmanen and Post critique," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 81-87, July.
- Lave, Charles, 1991. "Measuring the Decline in Transit Productivity in the U.S," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt63g5j4z4, University of California Transportation Center.
- Dervaux, Benoît & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Vanden Eeckaut, Philippe, 1998.
"Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement,"
Transportation Research Part B: Methodological,
Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 299-312, June.
- DERVAUX, Benoît & KERSTENS, Kristiaan & VANDEN EECKAUT, Philippe, . "Radial and nonradial static efficiency decompositions: a focus on congestion measurement," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1323, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patrick L. Brockett & Boaz Golany, 1996. "Using Rank Statistics for Determining Programmatic Efficiency Differences in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 42(3), pages 466-472, March.
- Jonathan Cowie & Darinka Asenova, 1999. "Organisation form, scale effects and efficiency in the British bus industry," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 231-248, August.
- Viton, Philip A., 1997. "Technical efficiency in multi-mode bus transit: A production frontier analysis," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 23-39, February.
- Kerstens, K., 1996. "Technical efficiency measurement and explanation of French urban transit companies," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 431-452, November.
- de Borger, Bruno & Kerstens, Kristiaan & Staat, Matthias, 2008.
"Transit costs and cost efficiency: Bootstrapping non-parametric frontiers,"
Research in Transportation Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 53-64, January.
- Bruno De Borger & Kristiaan Kerstens & Matthias Staat, 2008. "Transit Costs and Cost Efficiency: Bootstrapping Nonparametric Frontiers," Working Papers 2008-ECO-08, IESEG School of Management.
- De Borger B. & Kerstens K. & Staat M., 2008. "Transit costs and cost efficiency: bootstrapping non-parametric frontiers," Working Papers 2008012, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Odeck, James, 2008. "How efficient and productive are road toll companies?: Evidence from Norway," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 232-241, July.
- Odeck, James, 2008. "The effect of mergers on efficiency and productivity of public transport services," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 42(4), pages 696-708, May.
- Karlaftis, Matthew G. & Tsamboulas, Dimitrios, 2012. "Efficiency measurement in public transport: Are findings specification sensitive?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 392-402.
- Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong, 2009. "Weak congestion in output additive data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 40-54, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.