A one-model approach to congestion in data envelopment analysis
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Socio-Economic Planning Sciences.
Volume (Year): 36 (2002)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/seps
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cooper, W. W. & Deng, Honghui & Gu, Bisheng & Li, Shanling & Thrall, R. M., 2001. "Using DEA to improve the management of congestion in Chinese industries (1981-1997)," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 227-242, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- אסתר טולידנו, 1994. "מקבלי דמי אבטלה בשנת 1993," Working Papers 439, National Insurance Institute of Israel.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Kuosmanen, Timo & Post, Thierry, 2001. "Alternative treatments of congestion in DEA: A rejoinder to Cooper, Gu, and Li," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 132(1), pages 75-80, July.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- A.T. Flegg & D.O. Allen, 2007. "Congestion in the Chinese automobile and textile industries revisited," Working Papers 0702, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Wei, Quanling & Yan, Hong, 2009. "Weak congestion in output additive data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 40-54, March.
- Tony Flegg & David O. Allen, 2006. "Does it matter How We Measure Congestion?," Working Papers 0614, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Noura, A.A. & Hosseinzadeh Lotfi, F. & Jahanshahloo, G.R. & Rashidi, S. Fanati & Parker, Barnett R., 2010. "A new method for measuring congestion in data envelopment analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 240-246, December.
- Kao, Chiang, 2010. "Congestion measurement and elimination under the framework of data envelopment analysis," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 257-265, February.
- Flegg, A.T. & Allen, D.O., 2009. "Congestion in the Chinese automobile and textile industries revisited," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 177-191, September.
- Cooper, William W. & Deng, H. & Huang, Zhimin & Li, Susan X., 2004. "Chance constrained programming approaches to congestion in stochastic data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(2), pages 487-501, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.