The nature of long-run technological change: innovation, evolution and technological systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Riccardo Leoncini, 1997. "A model of science and technology relationships," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 337-346, October.
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
- Leoncini, R. & Maggioni, M. A. & Montresor, S., 1996. "Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro, 2001.
"The automobile technological systems : An empirical analysis of four European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1321-1340, October.
- R. Leoncini & S. Montresor, 1999. "The automobile technological systems. An empirical analysis of four European coutries," Working Papers 360, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Sandro Montresor, 2000.
"Network Analysis of Eight Technological Systems,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 213-234.
- Leoncini, R. & Montresor, S., 2005. "Accounting for core and extra-core relationships in technological systems: a methodological proposal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 83-100, February.
- S. Montresor & Vittucci & G. Marzetti, 2008. "Constructing intersectoral innovation diffusion networks with input-output: how to get relative flows? An illustrative application to six OECD technological systems for the middle '90s," Working Papers 649, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Sandro Montresor & Giovanna Vertova, 2003. "Dynamic capabilities: evolving organisations in evolving (technological) systems," Working Papers 0304, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.