The nature of long-run technological change: innovation, evolution and technological systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 27 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Leoncini, R. & Maggioni, M. A. & Montresor, S., 1996. "Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Commons, John R., 1931. "Institutional Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 21, pages 648-657.
- Riccardo Leoncini, 1997. "A model of science and technology relationships," Science and Public Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 337-346, October.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Sandro Montresor, 2000.
"Network Analysis of Eight Technological Systems,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(2), pages 213-234.
- S. Montresor & Vittucci & G. Marzetti, 2008. "Constructing intersectoral innovation diffusion networks with input-output: how to get relative flows? An illustrative application to six OECD technological systems for the middle '90s," Working Papers 649, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Sandro Montresor & Giovanna Vertova, 2003. "Dynamic capabilities: evolving organisations in evolving (technological) systems," Working Papers 0304, University of Bergamo, Department of Economics.
- R. Leoncini & S. Montresor, 1999.
"The automobile technological systems. An empirical analysis of four European coutries,"
360, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro, 2001. "The automobile technological systems : An empirical analysis of four European countries," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1321-1340, October.
- Leoncini, R. & Montresor, S., 2005. "Accounting for core and extra-core relationships in technological systems: a methodological proposal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 83-100, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.