Constructing intersectoral innovation diffusion networks with input-output: how to get relative flows? An illustrative application to six OECD technological systems for the middle '90s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna in its series Working Papers with number 649.
Date of creation: Oct 2008
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Piazza Scaravilli, 2, and Strada Maggiore, 45, 40125 Bologna
Phone: +39 051 209 8019 and 2600
Fax: +39 051 209 8040 and 2664
Web page: http://www.dse.unibo.it
More information through EDIRC
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2009-05-16 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2009-05-16 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Leoncini & S. Montresor, 1998.
"Network Analysis of Eight Technological Systems,"
329, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2007. "Innovation Clusters in Technological Systems: A Network Analysis of 15 OECD Countries for the Middle '90s," DRUID Working Papers 07-15, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Sandro Montresor & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2011.
"The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 401-421.
- S. Montresor & G. Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "The deindustrialisation/tertiarisation hypothesis reconsidered: a subsystem application to the OECD7," Working Papers 622, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Leoncini, R. & Maggioni, M. A. & Montresor, S., 1996. "Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 415-430, May.
- Leoncini, R. & Montresor, S., 2005. "Accounting for core and extra-core relationships in technological systems: a methodological proposal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 83-100, February.
- Leoncini, Riccardo, 1998. "The nature of long-run technological change: innovation, evolution and technological systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-93, May.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2010. "Structural Change and Economic Growth: Production in the Short Run — A generalisation in terms of vertically hyper-integrated sectors," MPRA Paper 25684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Garbellini, Nadia, 2009. "Natural rates of profit, natural prices, and the actual economic systems - a theoretical framework," MPRA Paper 15941, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Luca Miselli).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.