Intersectoral innovation flows and national technological systems: network analysis for comparing Italy and Germany
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pavitt, Keith, 1984. "Sectoral patterns of technical change: Towards a taxonomy and a theory," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(6), pages 343-373, December.
- Scherer, F M, 1982. "Inter-Industry Technology Flows and Productivity Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(4), pages 627-34, November.
- Gilberto Antonelli & Giovanni Pegoretti, 1992. "Technological Change, Technological Systems, Factors of Production," Department of Economics Working Papers 9204, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Shin, Juneseuk & Park, Yongtae, 2007. "Building the national ICT frontier: The case of Korea," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 249-277, June.
- Leoncini, Riccardo, 1998. "The nature of long-run technological change: innovation, evolution and technological systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 75-93, May.
- Francesca Lotti & Enrico Santarelli, 2001. "Linking Knowledge to Productivity: A Germany-Italy Comparison Using the CIS Database," Empirica, Springer, vol. 28(3), pages 293-317, September.
- F. Lotti & E. Santarelli, 1998. "R&D Embodied Technological Change, Producers - Users Interaction, and Productivity at the Firm Level: A Germany-Italy Comparison," Working Papers 323, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- R. Leoncini & S. Montresor, 1998.
"Network Analysis of Eight Technological Systems,"
329, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Leoncini, R. & Montresor, S., 2005. "Accounting for core and extra-core relationships in technological systems: a methodological proposal," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 83-100, February.
- Guan, Jiancheng & Chen, Zifeng, 2009. "The technological system of Chinese manufacturing industry: A sectorial approach," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 767-776, December.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti, 2009. "Knowledge networks across Europe: which distance matters?," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 691-720, September.
- Mirko Titze & Matthias Brachert & Hans-Ulrich Brautzsch, 2011. "Mapping Local and Regional Potentials for Inter-sectoral Technology Flows in Industrial Clusters â€“ Empirical Results for Germany," ERSA conference papers ersa11p660, European Regional Science Association.
- Mats Wilhelmsson, 2009. "The spatial distribution of inventor networks," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 645-668, September.
- S. Montresor & Vittucci & G. Marzetti, 2008. "Constructing intersectoral innovation diffusion networks with input-output: how to get relative flows? An illustrative application to six OECD technological systems for the middle '90s," Working Papers 649, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Mario A. Maggioni & T. Erika Uberti, 2006. "International networks of knowledge flows: an econometric analysis," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2005-19, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Mario Maggioni & Teodora Uberti, 2011. "Networks and geography in the economics of knowledge flows," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(5), pages 1031-1051, August.
- Boschma, Ron A., 1999. "The rise of clusters of innovative industries in Belgium during the industrial epoch," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(8), pages 853-871, November.
- Leoncini, Riccardo & Montresor, Sandro, 2001.
"The automobile technological systems : An empirical analysis of four European countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(8), pages 1321-1340, October.
- R. Leoncini & S. Montresor, 1999. "The automobile technological systems. An empirical analysis of four European coutries," Working Papers 360, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.