Emission quota trade among the few: laboratory evidence of joint implementation among committed countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Resource and Energy Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1999)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stuart Mestelman & Andrew Muller, 1994.
"Emission Trading with Shares and Coupons : A Laboratory Experiment,"
McMaster Experimental Economics Laboratory Publications
1994-01, McMaster University.
- R. Andrew Muller & Stuart Mestelman, 1994. "Emission Trading with Shares and Coupons: A Laboratory Experiment," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 185-211.
- Smith, Vernon L. & Williams, Arlington W., 1982. "The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 3(1), pages 99-116, March.
- R. Preston McAfee & John McMillan, 1996. "Analyzing the Airwaves Auction," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(1), pages 159-175, Winter.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Plott, Charles R., 1996. "EPA's New Emissions Trading Mechanism: A Laboratory Evaluation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 133-160, March.
- Bohm, Peter, 2003. "Experimental evaluations of policy instruments," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 437-460 Elsevier.
- Klaassen, Ger & Nentjes, Andries & Smith, Mark, 2005. "Testing the theory of emissions trading: Experimental evidence on alternative mechanisms for global carbon trading," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 47-58, April.
- Cason, Timothy N., 2010. "What Can Laboratory Experiments Teach Us About Emissions Permit Market Design?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata, 2011. "Price discovery and intermediation in linked emissions trading markets: A laboratory study," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1424-1433, May.
- Suzi Kerr & Catherine Leining, 2003. "Joint Implementation in Climate Change Policy," Working Papers 03_04, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Yoichi Hizen & Takao Kusakawa & Hidenori NiizawaAuthor-Name: & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2001. "Two Patterns of Price Dynamics were Observed in Greenhouse Gases Emissions Trading Experiment: An Application of Point Equilibrium," ISER Discussion Paper 0557, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kusakawa, Takao & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 2002. "Emissions Trading Experiments: Investment Uncertainty and Liability," Discussion Paper 87, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bodo Sturm & Joachim Weimann, 2006. "Experiments in Environmental Economics and Some Close Relatives," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 419-457, 07.
- Timothy Cason, 2003. "Buyer Liability and Voluntary Inspections in International Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading: A Laboratory Study," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 25(1), pages 101-127, May.
- Hizen, Yoichi & Kusakawa, Takao & Niizawa, Hidenori & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi, 2002. "Two Patterns of Price Dynamics were Observed in Greenhouse Gases Emissions Trading Experiments: An Application of Point Equilibrium," Discussion Paper 86, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003.
"Market power in tradable emission markets: a laboratory testbed for emission trading in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria,"
Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 469-491, October.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Gangadharan, Lata & Duke, Charlotte, 2003. "Market Power in Tradable Emission Markets: A Laboratory Testbed for Emission Trading in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57841, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ledyard, J. & Noussair, C.N. & Thronson, H. & Ulrich, P. & Varsi, G. & Healy, P., 2007.
"Contracting inside an organization: An experimental study,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-194861, Tilburg University.
- Paul Healy & John Ledyard & Charles Noussair & Harley Thronson & Peter Ulrich & Giulio Varsi, 2007. "Contracting inside an organization: An experimental study," Experimental Economics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 143-167, June.
- L. Gangadharan & A. Farrell & R. Croson, 2005. "Investment Decisions and Emissions Reductions : Results from Experiments in Emissions Trading," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 942, The University of Melbourne.
- Requate, Till, 2005. "Environmental Policy under Imperfect Competition : A Survey," Economics Working Papers 2005,12, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Toman, Michael & Kolstad, Charles, 2000.
"The Economics of Climate Policy,"
dp-00-40, Resources For the Future.
- Peter Bohm & Björn Carlén, 2002. "A Cost-effective Approach to Attracting Low-income Countries to International Emissions Trading: Theory and Experiments," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 23(2), pages 187-211, October.
- Ekaterina Sherstyuk & Nori Tarui & Majah-Leah V. Ravago & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2013. "Inter-Generational Games with Dynamic Externalities and Climate Change Experiments," Working Papers 201320, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Stavins, Robert & Hahn, Robert, 1999. "What Has Kyoto Wrought? The Real Architecture of International Tradable Permit Markets," Discussion Papers dp-99-30, Resources For the Future.
- Carlén, Björn, 1999. "Large-Country Effects in International Emissions Trading: A Laboratoty Test," Research Papers in Economics 1999:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.