The effects of rent asymmetries in experimental auction markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 3 (1982)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Mónica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka & Colin F. Camerer & Lauren Munyan & Veronica Sovero & Lisa Wang & Charles Noussair, 2005.
"The Impact of Simple Institutions in Experimental Economies with Poverty Traps,"
666156000000000662, UCLA Department of Economics.
- C.Mónica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka & ColinF. Camerer & Lauren Feiler & Veronica Sovero & CharlesN. Noussair, 2009. "The Impact of Simple Institutions in Experimental Economies with Poverty Traps," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 119(539), pages 977-1009, 07.
- C. Monica Capra & Tomomi Tanaka & Colin Camerer & Lauren Munyan & Veronica Sovero & Lisa Wang & Charles Noussair, 2005. "The Impact of Simple Institutions in Experimental Economies with Poverty Traps," Emory Economics 0508, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Piggott, Roley R. & Quiggin, John C. & Samuel, Nicholas & Trewin, Ray, 1998.
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(4), December.
- John Quiggin & Mia Mikic & Tim Hazledine & Allan Catt, 2002. "Book reviews," New Zealand Economic Papers, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(1), pages 127-143.
- Randall, Alan & Tisdell, Clement A. & Trewin, Ray & Singh, Satbir & Simmons, Phil & Adams, Philip D. & Loane, Bill, 1999. "Book reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 43(1), March.
- J. Quiggin & H. Nurmi & T. Cason & R. Färe & A. Greiner & Y. Aharoni & N. Rankin & M. Ward & R. Burkhauser & G. Tullock, 2000. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 80-107, February.
- Hal Hill & P. Usmanto Njo & Jamie Mackie & Ray Trewin, 1999. "Book Reviews," Bulletin of Indonesian Economic Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 161-170.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Godden, David P. & Strutt, Anna & Trewin, Ray, 1998. "Book reviews," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 42(2), June.
- Alessandra Casella & Thomas Palfrey & Sébastien Turban, 2012.
"Vote Trading With and Without Party Leaders,"
NBER Working Papers
17847, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bohm, Peter, 2003. "Experimental evaluations of policy instruments," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 437-460 Elsevier.
- Nathaniel T. Wilcox & Mark V. Van Boening, 2003. "Distribution and Dynamics in a Simple Tax Regime Transition," Working Papers 2003-02 Classification-C9, Department of Economics, University of Houston.
- C. Duke & L. Gangadharan, 2005. "Salinity in Water Markets : An ExperimentalInvestigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy, Victoria," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 950, The University of Melbourne.
- Carlén, Björn, 1999. "Large-Country Effects in International Emissions Trading: A Laboratoty Test," Research Papers in Economics 1999:15, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Ruffle, Bradley J., 2005. "Tax and subsidy incidence equivalence theories: experimental evidence from competitive markets," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(8), pages 1519-1542, August.
- Cason, Timothy N. & Friedman, Daniel, 1996.
"Price formation in double auction markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 20(8), pages 1307-1337, August.
- Noussair, C.N. & Plott, C. & Riezman, R., 1995.
"An experimental investigation of the patterns of international trade,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-387775, Tilburg University.
- Noussair, Charles N & Plott, Charles R & Riezman, Raymond G, 1995. "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 462-91, June.
- Noussair, Charles & Plott, Charles & Riezman, Raymond., . "An Experimental Investigation of the Patterns of International Trade," Working Papers 799, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
- Bohm, Peter & Carlen, Bjorn, 1999. "Emission quota trade among the few: laboratory evidence of joint implementation among committed countries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 43-66, January.
- Deck, Cary A. & McCabe, Kevin A. & Porter, David P., 2006. "Why stable fiat money hyperinflates: Results from an experimental economy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 471-486, November.
- Gjerstad, Steven, 2007.
"The competitive market paradox,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 1753-1780, May.
- Duke, Charlotte & Gangadharan, Lata, 2008. "Salinity in water markets: An experimental investigation of the Sunraysia Salinity Levy in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 486-503, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.