An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Regional Science and Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Daniel P. McMillen & Jonathan Dombrow, 2001. "A Flexible Fourier Approach to Repeat Sales Price Indexes," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(2), pages 207-225.
- Charles J. Delaney & Marc T. Smith, 1989. "Impact Fees and the Price of New Housing: An Empirical Study," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(1), pages 41-54.
- Linneman, Peter, 1980. "Some empirical results on the nature of the hedonic price function for the urban housing market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 47-68, July.
- Macpherson, David A & Sirmans, G Stacy, 2001. "Neighborhood Diversity and House-Price Appreciation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 81-97, January.
- Larry D. Singell & Jane H. Lillydahl, 1990. "An Empirical Examination of the Effect of Impact Fees on the Housing Market," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 66(1), pages 82-92.
- Linneman, Peter, 1981. "The demand for residence site characteristics," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 129-148, March.
- Yinger, John, 1998. "The Incidence of Development Fees and Special Assessments," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 1), pages 23-41, March Cit.
- Cobb, Steven, 1984. "The impact of site characteristics on housing cost estimates," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 26-45, January.
- Allen C. Goodman & Thomas G. Thibodeau, 1998. "Dwelling Age Heteroskedasticity in Repeat Sales House Price Equations," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 151-171.
- Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith, 2009. "Development impact fees and employment," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 54-62, January.
- World Bank, 2006. "Urban Land and Housing Markets in the Punjab, Pakistan," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8280, The World Bank.
- Paul C. Cheshire & Christian A.L. Hilber, 2008.
"Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(529), pages F185-F221, 06.
- Cheshire, Paul & Hilber, Christian A. L., 2007. "Office Space Supply Restrictions in Britain: The Political Economy of Market Revenge," MPRA Paper 5435, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthias Cinyabuguma & Virginia McConnell, 2009. "Urban Growth Externalities and Neighborhood Incentives: Another Cause of Urban Sprawl?," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 09-106, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010.
"Capitalization of Central Government Grants into Local House Prices: Panel Data Evidence from England,"
SERC Discussion Papers
0057, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Vermeulen, Wouter, 2011. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: Panel data evidence from England," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 394-406, July.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Teemu Lyytikäinen & Wouter Vermeulen, 2010. "Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: panel data evidence from England," Working Papers 2010/32, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Burge, Gregory & Ihlanfeldt, Keith, 2006. "Impact fees and single-family home construction," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 284-306, September.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 2004. "The Introduction of Price Signals into Land Use Planning," Urban/Regional 0410002, EconWPA.
- Paul Cheshire & Stephen Sheppard, 2005. "Introducing Price Signals into Land Use Planning Decision-making - a Proposal," ERSA conference papers ersa05p42, European Regional Science Association.
- Niels Vermeer & Wouter Vermeulen, 2011. "External Benefits of Brownfield Redevelopment: An Applied Urban General Equilibrium Analysis," CPB Discussion Paper 178, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Ball, Michael & Meen, Geoffrey & Nygaard, Christian, 2010. "Housing supply price elasticities revisited: Evidence from international, national, local and company data," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 255-268, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.