Measuring Changes in Local House Prices: An Empirical Investigation of Alternative Methodologies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 35 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Earl Benson & Julia Hansen & Arthur Schwartz & Greg Smersh, 1999. "Canadian / U.S. Exchange Rates and Nonresident Investors: Their Influence on Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 433-462.
- Fullerton, Thomas M., Jr. & Kelley, Brian W., 2008. "El Paso Housing Sector Econometric Forecast Accuracy," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Paredes - Araya, Dusan, 2009. "A Methodology to Compute Regional Housing Index Price using Matching Estimator Methods," MPRA Paper 15016, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 May 2009.
- Fullerton, Jr., Thomas M. & Taylor West, Carol A., 1998.
"Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 28(3), pages 15-42, Winter.
- Thomas M. Fullerton Jr. & Carol T. West, 2004. "Regional Econometric Housing Start Forecast Accuracy in Florida," Urban/Regional 0403004, EconWPA.
- David M. Harrison & Greg T. Smersh & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr, 2001. "Environmental Determinants of Housing Prices: The Impact of Flood Zone Status," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(1/2), pages 3-20.
- Earl D. Benson & Julia L. Hansen & Arthur L. Schwartz, Jr. & Gregory T. Smersh, 1997. "The Influence of Canadian Investment on U.S. Residential Property Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 13(3), pages 231-250.
- David Duffy, 2001. "Does Controlling For Neighbourhood Quality Matter More For Different Types Of House," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1091001, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Denis Conniffe & David Duffy, 1999. "Irish House Price Indices ? Methodological Issues," Papers WP110, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Brent C. Smith, 2000. "Applying Models for Vertical Inequity in the Property Tax to a Non-Market Value State," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 19(3), pages 321-344.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Martin Hoesli & Donato Scognamiglio & Philippe Sormani, 2008.
"Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 144(IV), pages 561-575, December.
- Steven C. BOURASSA & Martin HOESLI & Donato SCOGNAMIGLIO & Philippe SORMANI, 2008. "Constant-Quality House Price Indexes for Switzerland," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 08-10, Swiss Finance Institute.
- David Duffy, 2001. "The Use of Location Variables in a Mix-Adjusted Index for Dublin House Prices," Papers WP138, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- repec:eso:journl:v:30:y:1999:i:4:p:403-423 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.