The demand for residence site characteristics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Urban Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622905
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2009035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bhattacharjee, Arnab & de Castro, Eduardo Anselmo & Marques, João Lourenço, 2011.
"Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal,"
SIRE Discussion Papers
2011-45, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Castro & Jo�o Marques, 2012. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 133-167, March.
- Arnab Bhattacharjee & Eduardo Anselmo de Castro & João Lourenço Marques, 2011. "Spatial Interactions in Hedonic Pricing Models: The Urban Housing Market of Aveiro, Portugal," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 253, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
- Landers, Jim, 2006. "Why Don't Enterprise Zones Work? Estimates of the Extent that EZ Benefits are Capitalized into Property Values," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 36(1).
- Zhou, Jiangping, 2014. "From better understandings to proactive actions: Housing location and commuting mode choices among university students," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 166-175.
- Friso de Vor & Henri L.F. de Groot, 0000. "The Impact of Industrial Sites on Residential Property Values," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-035/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M., 2004. "An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-661, November.
- Bejranonda, Somskaow & Hitzhusen, Frederick J. & Hite, Diane, 1999. "Agricultural Sedimentation Impacts On Lakeside Property Values," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 28(2), October.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:0000035 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joao LourenÃ§o Marques & Eduardo Castro & Arnab Bhattacharjee & Paulo Batista, 2012. "SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY ACROSS SUBMARKETS: Housing submarket in an urban area of Portugal," ERSA conference papers ersa12p1111, European Regional Science Association.
- Tyrvainen, Liisa & Miettinen, Antti, 2000. "Property Prices and Urban Forest Amenities," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 205-223, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.