An Empirical Examination of the Effect of Impact Fees on the Housing Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1990)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron, 2006.
"The Urban Impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series
qt639089c2, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Quigley, John M. & Swoboda, Aaron M., 2007. "The urban impacts of the Endangered Species Act: A general equilibrium analysis," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(2), pages 299-318, March.
- Waldorf, Brigitte S. & Byun, Pillsung & Florax, Raymond J.G.M., 2005. "Strategic Interaction and Spatial Multiplier Effects in Local Growth Control Policies: The California Housing Market," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19574, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hugo Priemus & Erik Louw, 2002. "Recovery of land costs: a land policy instrument missing in the Netherlands?," European Journal of Housing Policy, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 2(2), pages 127-146, August.
- John Anderson, 2005. "Taxes and Fees as Forms of Land Use Regulation," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 413-427, December.
- Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M., 2004. "An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 639-661, November.
- Skidmore, Mark, 2014.
"Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States,"
Working Paper Series
3422, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
- Mark Skidmore, 2014. "Housing Affordability: Lessons from the United States," Treasury Working Paper Series 14/11, New Zealand Treasury.
- Aguilar-Benitez, Ismael, 2011.
"El cobro por una factibilidad sostenible del agua y el crecimiento urbano disperso en el norte de México
[Payment for urban water feasibility and the urban dispersed growth in Northern Mexico (a p," MPRA Paper 36481, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 1997. "Infrastructure financing and urban development:: The economics of impact fees," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 383-407, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.