Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 58 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Champsaur, Paul & Laroque, Guy, 1982. "Strategic Behavior in Decentralized Planning Procedures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 325-44, March.
- Hurwicz, Leonid, 1973. "The Design of Mechanisms for Resource Allocation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 63(2), pages 1-30, May.
- Rothschild, Michael, 1974. "A two-armed bandit theory of market pricing," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 185-202, October.
- Aghion, Philippe, et al, 1991. "Optimal Learning by Experimentation," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(4), pages 621-54, July.
- Tulkens, Henry, 1978. "Dynamic processes for public goods : An institution-oriented survey," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 163-201, April.
- Easley, David & Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Controlling a Stochastic Process with Unknown Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1045-64, September.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M & Nyarko, Yaw, 1989. "Optimal Control of an Unknown Linear Process with Learning," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 30(3), pages 571-86, August.
- Aghion Philippe & Bolton, Patrick & Harris Christopher & Jullien Bruno, 1991.
"Optimal learning by experimentation,"
CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange)
- Henry, Claude, 1979. "On the Free Rider Problem in the M.D.P. Procedure," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 293-303, April.
- Grossman, Sanford J & Kihlstrom, Richard E & Mirman, Leonard J, 1977. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning by Doing," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 533-47, October.
- Chander, Parkash, 1984. "On material balances when there are capacity limitations," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-167, June.
- Sandy Grossman, 2010. "A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning by Doing," Levine's Working Paper Archive 230, David K. Levine.
- van Brabant, Jozef M, 1990. "Socialist Economics: The Disequilibrium School and the Shortage Economy," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 4(2), pages 157-75, Spring.
- Feldman, M, 1991. "On the Generic Nonconvergence of Bayesian Actions and Beliefs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 1(4), pages 301-21, October.
- Roberts, John, 1979.
"Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(2), pages 283-92, April.
- John Roberts, 1977. "Incentives in Planning Procedures for the Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 264, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.