A Bayesian Approach to the Production of Information and Learning by Doing
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by David K. Levine in its series Levine's Working Paper Archive with number 230.
Date of creation: 09 Dec 2010
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.dklevine.com/
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grossman, Sanford, 1975. "Rational expectations and the econometric modeling of markets subject to uncertainty : A Bayesian approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(3), pages 255-272, August.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, .
""Experimentation and Competition'',"
CARESS Working Papres, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences
97-12, University of Pennsylvania Center for Analytic Research and Economics in the Social Sciences.
- Arthur Fishman & Rafael Rob, . "Experimentation and Competition," Penn CARESS Working Papers, Penn Economics Department b530e9a0ad08e45aeff62efaf, Penn Economics Department.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2013.
"Optimal Learning on Climate Change: Why climate skeptics should reduce emissions,"
OxCarre Working Papers, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford
111, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Optimal Learning on Climate Change: Why Climate Skeptics should reduce Emissions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Dolores Alepuz, M. & Urbano, Amparo, 1999. "Duopoly experimentation: Cournot competition," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 165-188, March.
- Christos Koulovatianos, & Leonard J. Mirman & Marc Santugini, .
"Optimal Growth and Uncertainty: Learning,"
08/08, University of Nottingham, Centre for Finance, Credit and Macroeconomics (CFCM).
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Siegmann, Arjen & Van Vuuren, Aico, 2009. "Terrorism and attitudes towards minorities: The effect of the Theo van Gogh murder on house prices in Amsterdam," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 113-126, March.
- Johnson, Timothy C., 2007. "Optimal learning and new technology bubbles," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 54(8), pages 2486-2511, November.
- Smith, Stefani C. & Yates, Andrew J., 2003. "Optimal pollution permit endowments in markets with endogenous emissions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 425-445, November.
- Spagat, M., 1995. "Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 85-105, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David K. Levine).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.