On the Generic Nonconvergence of Bayesian Actions and Beliefs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Economic Theory.
Volume (Year): 1 (1991)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00199/index.htm
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00502781 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2011.
"Are beliefs a matter of taste? A case for objective imprecise information,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 23-31, July.
- Raphaël Giraud & Jean-Marc Tallon, 2009. "Are beliefs a matter of taste ? A case for objective imprecise information," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 09086, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Larry Epstein & Martin Schneider, 2005.
"Ambiguity, Information Quality and Asset Pricing,"
RCER Working Papers
519, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00442869 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Chambers & Paul Healy, 2012. "Updating toward the signal," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 50(3), pages 765-786, August.
- Spagat, M., 1995. "Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 85-105, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.