Dynamic processes for public goods : An institution-oriented survey
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Public Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1978)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578
Other versions of this item:
- TULKENS, Henry, . "Dynamic processes for public goods. An institution-oriented survey," CORE Discussion Papers RP -333, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- TULKENS, Henry, .
"On cooperation in Musgravian models of externalities within a federation,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1644, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- TULKENS, Henry, 2002. "On cooperation in Musgravian models of externalities within a federation," CORE Discussion Papers 2002006, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Henry Tulkens, 2002. "On Cooperation in Musgravian Models of Externalities within a Federation," CESifo Working Paper Series 701, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Figuières & Stéphanie Aulong & Robert Lifran, 2005.
"Negotiation Processes for the Protection of Biodiversity,"
IDEP Working Papers
0505, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2005.
- Stéphanie Aulong & Charles Figuières & Robert Lifran, 2005. "Negotiation processes for the protection of biodiversity," Working Papers 05-08, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- Spagat, M., 1995. "Leaving some stones unturned: A reassessment of iterative planning theory," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 85-105, September.
- DREZE , Jacques H., 1994.
"Forty Years of Public Economics : A Personal Perspective,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994075, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques H. Dreze, 1995. "Forty Years of Public Economics: A Personal Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 111-130, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.