Quality tools and techniques: Are they necessary for quality management?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 92 (2004)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kevin B. Hendricks & Vinod R. Singhal, 1997. "Does Implementing an Effective TQM Program Actually Improve Operating Performance? Empirical Evidence from Firms That Have Won Quality Awards," Management Science, INFORMS, INFORMS, vol. 43(9), pages 1258-1274, September.
- Easton, George S & Jarrell, Sherry L, 1998. "The Effects of Total Quality Management on Corporate Performance: An Empirical Investigation," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71(2), pages 253-307, April.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Diaz de Cerio, Javier, 2001. "Quality management and high performance work practices: Do they coexist?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 251-259, October.
- Zackrisson, J. & Franzen, M. & Melbin, M. & Shahnavaz, H., 1995. "Quality by a step-by-step program in low scale industries," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-3), pages 419-427, October.
- Govers, Cor P. M., 2001. "QFD not just a tool but a way of quality management," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 151-159, January.
- Lai, Kee-Hung, 2003. "Market orientation in quality-oriented organizations and its impact on their performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 17-34, April.
- Peterson, Robert A, 1994. " A Meta-analysis of Cronbach's Coefficient Alpha," Journal of Consumer Research, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(2), pages 381-91, September.
- Ritchie, L. & Dale, B. G., 2000. "Self-assessment using the business excellence model: A study of practice and process," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 241-254, July.
- Harrington, Donna Ramirez & Khanna, Madhu & Deltas, George, 2005. "Why Do Firms Strive to Be Green? Explaining the Adoption of Total Quality Environmental Management," Working Papers 34125, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Bayo-Moriones, Alberto & Merino-Díaz-de-Cerio, Javier & Antonio Escamilla-de-León, Sergio & Mary Selvam, Rejina, 2011. "The impact of ISO 9000 and EFQM on the use of flexible work practices," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 130(1), pages 33-42, March.
- Vanajah Siva, 2012. "Improvement in Product Development: Use of back-end data to support upstream efforts of Robust Design Methodology," Quality Innovation Prosperity, Technical University of KoÅ¡ice, Department of integrated management, Technical University of KoÅ¡ice, Department of integrated management, vol. 16(2).
- Mackelprang, Alan W. & Jayaram, Jayanth & Xu, Kefeng, 2012. "The influence of types of training on service system performance in mass service and service shop operations," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 183-194.
- Wu, Sarah Jinhui & Zhang, Dongli, 2013. "Analyzing the effectiveness of quality management practices in China," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 281-289.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.