A measurement of the resource utilization efficiency of university libraries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal International Journal of Production Economics.
Volume (Year): 53 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Rhodes, E., 1978. "Measuring the efficiency of decision making units," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 2(6), pages 429-444, November.
- A. Bessent & W. Bessent & J. Kennington & B. Reagan, 1982. "An Application of Mathematical Programming to Assess Productivity in the Houston Independent School District," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 28(12), pages 1355-1367, December.
- Boussofiane, A. & Dyson, R. G. & Thanassoulis, E., 1991. "Applied data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 1-15, May.
- R. D. Banker & A. Charnes & W. W. Cooper, 1984. "Some Models for Estimating Technical and Scale Inefficiencies in Data Envelopment Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 30(9), pages 1078-1092, September.
- Smith, Peter & Mayston, David, 1987. "Measuring efficiency in the public sector," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 181-189.
- El-Mahgary, Sami & Lahdelma, Risto, 1995. "Data envelopment analysis: Visualizing the results," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 83(3), pages 700-710, June.
- Kao, Chiang, 1994. "Evaluation of junior colleges of technology: The Taiwan case," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 43-51, January.
- Reichmann, Gerhard & Sommersguter-Reichmann, Margit, 2006. "University library benchmarking: An international comparison using DEA," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 131-147, March.
- Ross, Anthony D., 2000. "Performance-based strategic resource allocation in supply networks," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 255-266, January.
- Sacit Hadi Akdede & Yigit Kazancoglu, 2006. "Efficiency in Turkish State Libraries a Data Envelopment Analysis Application," Papers of the Annual IUE-SUNY Cortland Conference in Economics, in: Proceedings of the Conference on Human and Economic Resources, pages 72-81 Izmir University of Economics.
- Simon, Jose & Simon, Clara & Arias, Alicia, 2011. "Changes in productivity of Spanish university libraries," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 578-588, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.