Ballot access restrictions and candidate entry in elections
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 21 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Harold Demsetz, 1981.
"Barriers to Entry,"
UCLA Economics Working Papers
192, UCLA Department of Economics.
- McCormick, Robert E & Tollison, Robert D, 1978. "Legislatures as Unions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 86(1), pages 63-78, February.
- Levitt, Steven D, 1996. "How Do Senators Vote? Disentangling the Role of Voter Preferences, Party Affiliation, and Senate Ideology," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 425-41, June.
- Bhattacharya, Kaushik & Mitra, Subrata, 2012. "More can be Less: Hyper Plurality of Candidates, the Rationality of Electoral Choice and Need for Electoral Reform in India," MPRA Paper 42549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Drometer, Marcus & Rincke, Johannes, 2008.
"The impact of ballot access restrictions on electoral competition: Evidence from a natural experiment,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
2922, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marcus Drometer & Johannes Rincke, 2009. "The impact of ballot access restrictions on electoral competition: evidence from a natural experiment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 138(3), pages 461-474, March.
- Marcus Drometer & Johannes Rincke, 2008. "The impact of ballot access restrictions on electoral competition: Evidence from a natural experiment," Working Papers 037, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "On the Link Between Democracy and Environment," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-355, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Edward J. Lopez & R. Todd Jewell, 2005.
"Strategic Institutional Choice: Voters, States, and Congressional Term Limits,"
- Edward López & R. Jewell, 2007. "Strategic institutional choice: Voters, states, and congressional term limits," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 132(1), pages 137-157, July.
- Marcus Drometer & Johannes Rincke, 2008.
"The Design of Political Institutions: Electoral Competition and the Choice of Ballot Access Restrictions in the United States,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2406, CESifo Group Munich.
- Marcus Drometer & Johannes Rincke, 2008. "The design of political institutions: Electoral competition and the choice of ballot access restrictions in the United States," Working Papers 057, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2005. "Democracy Deficits, Inequality and Pollution. A Politico-Economic Analysis," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-323, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.