Resource distribution and stable alliances with endogenous sharing rules
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 18 (2002)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Garfinkel, Michelle R, 1990. "Arming as a Strategic Investment in a Cooperative Equilibrium," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(1), pages 50-68, March.
- Grossman, Herschel I & Kim, Minseong, 1995. "Swords or Plowshares? A Theory of the Security of Claims to Property," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(6), pages 1275-88, December.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1992.
"Cooperation, Conflict, and Power in the Absence of Property Rights,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(4), pages 720-39, September.
- Skaperdas, S., 1991. "Cooperation, Conflict And Power In The Absence Of Property Rights," Papers 90-91-06a, California Irvine - School of Social Sciences.
- Sandler, Todd, 1999. "Alliance Formation, Alliance Expansion, and the Core," Staff General Research Papers 1669, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1998. " On the Formation of Alliances in Conflict and Contests," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 96(1-2), pages 25-42, July.
- Suk Jae Noh, 2002. "Production, Appropriation, and Income Transfer," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 279-287, April.
- Jack Hirshleifer, 1991. "The Paradox Of Power," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(3), pages 177-200, November.
- Anderton, Charles H & Anderton, Roxane A & Carter, John R, 1999. "Economic Activity in the Shadow of Conflict," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 37(1), pages 166-79, January.
- Skaperdas, Stergios, 1996.
"Contest Success Functions,"
Springer, vol. 7(2), pages 283-90, February.
- Ray, D. & Vohra, R., 1993.
"Equilibrium Binding Agreements,"
21, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Hirshleifer, Jack, 1995. "Anarchy and Its Breakdown," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 103(1), pages 26-52, February.
- Nitzan, Shmuel, 1991. "Collective Rent Dissipation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1522-34, November.
- Katz, Eliakim & Tokatlidu, Julia, 1996. "Group competition for rents," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 599-607, December.
- Noh, Suk Jae, 1999. " A General Equilibrium Model of Two Group Conflict with Endogenous Intra-group Sharing Rules," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 98(3-4), pages 251-67, March.
- Noh Suk Jae, 1999. "Two And One Sided Conflict: Effectiveness and Scale in a Ratio Form of Conflict Technology," International Economic Journal, Korean International Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 101-118.
- Joan Mª Esteban & József Sákovics, 2003.
"Olson vs. Coase: Coalitional Worth in Conflict,"
3, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Joan Esteban & Jozsef Sakovics, 2004. "Olson vs. Coase: coalitional worth in conflict," ESE Discussion Papers 81, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Joan Esteban & József Sákovics, 2002. "Olson vs. Coase: Coalitional worth in conflict," Economics Working Papers 645, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Francis Bloch, 2009. "Endogenous formation of alliances in conflicts," Working Papers hal-00435387, HAL.
- Ke, Changxia, 2013.
"Fight Alone or Together? The Need to Belong,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
421, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Pommerenke, Kai, 2006. "Cooperation with Rivals," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt40x250df, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Adam C. Smith & David B. Skarbek & Bart J. Wilson, 2009.
"Anarchy, Groups, and Conflict: An Experiment on the Emergence of Protective Associations,"
09-03, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Adam Smith & David Skarbek & Bart Wilson, 2012. "Anarchy, groups, and conflict: an experiment on the emergence of protective associations," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 325-353, February.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel & Stergios Skaperdas, 2006.
"Economics of Conflict: An Overview,"
050623, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2006.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, .
"Contests with Size Effects,"
EPRU Working Paper Series
02-04, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, 2004. "Contests with Size Effects," CESifo Working Paper Series 1346, CESifo Group Munich.
- Wolfgang Eggert & Martin Kolmar, 2005. "Contests with Size Effects," Ifo Working Paper Series Ifo Working Paper No. 2, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Michelle R. Garfinkel, 2003.
"Stable Alliance Formation in Distributional Conflict,"
0305001, EconWPA, revised 16 Jun 2003.
- Garfinkel, Michelle R., 2004. "Stable alliance formation in distributional conflict," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 829-852, November.
- Martin Kolmar & Andreas Wagener, 2010. "Inefficient Group Organization as Optimal Adaption to Dominant Environments," CESifo Working Paper Series 3157, CESifo Group Munich.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.