Country size and the voluntary provision of international public goods
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal European Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 15 (1999)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai Konrad, 1994. "Global environmental problems and the strategic choice of technology," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 60(3), pages 299-321, October.
- Hoel, Michael, 1991. "Global environmental problems: The effects of unilateral actions taken by one country," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 55-70, January.
- Weber, Shlomo & Wiesmeth, Hans, 1991. "Economic models of NATO," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 181-197, November.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 1985. "The Simple Analytics of Pure Public Good Provision," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 52(205), pages 103-16, February.
- Ihori, Toshihiro, 1996. "International public goods and contribution productivity differentials," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 139-154, July.
- Sandler, Todd & Forbes, John F, 1980. "Burden Sharing, Strategy, and the Design of NATO," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 18(3), pages 425-44, July.
- Warr, Peter G., 1983. "The private provision of a public good is independent of the distribution of income," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(2-3), pages 207-211.
- Weber, S. & Wiesmeth, H., 1990. "Economic Models of NATO," Papers 90-7, York (Canada) - Department of Economics.
- Oneal, John R., 1990. "The theory of collective action and burden sharing in NATO," International Organization, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 379-402, June.
- Bergstrom, Ted C. & Blume, Larry & Varian, Hal, 1992. "Uniqueness of Nash equilibrium in private provision of public goods : An improved proof," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 391-392, December.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Konrad, Kai A., 1995. "Strategic transfers and private provision of public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 489-505, July.
- Baik, Kyung Hwan & Kim, In-Gyu & Na, Sunghyun, 2001. "Bidding for a group-specific public-good prize," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 82(3), pages 415-429, December.
- Chun-Chieh Wang, 2011. "Aid for trade as a public good," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 711-728, September.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi, 2008. "A Planner of Global Income Transfers: International Public Goods and Productivity Differentials," DEGIT Conference Papers c013_019, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Boadway, Robin, 2003. "National Taxation, Fiscal Federalism and Global Taxation," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Robin Boadway & Zhen Song & Jean-Francois Tremblay, 2006.
"Commitment and Matching Contributions to Public Goods,"
1067, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-Francois, 2007. "Commitment and matching contributions to public goods," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(9), pages 1664-1683, September.
- Ratna K. Shrestha & James P. Feehan, 2002. "Contributions to International Public Goods and the Notion of Country Size," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(4), pages 551-, December.
- Chang, Wen-ya & Tsai, Hsueh-fang & Lai, Ching-chong, 2006. "Effects of an anticipated expansion in international public goods on public capital accumulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(12), pages 2859-2874, December.
- Simon Vicary, 2009. "The voluntary provision of a public good in an international commons," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 42(3), pages 984-996, August.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Kenichi Suzuki, 2011. "The existence and uniqueness of equilibrium in the international public good model," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1751-1754, December.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Martin McGuire, 2006. "Patterns of Non-exponential Growth of Macroeconomic Models: Two-parameter Poisson-Dirichlet Models," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-450, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Martin McGuire, 2006. "Group Provision Against Adversity: Security By Insurance vs. Protection," CARF F-Series CARF-F-086, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Keisuke Kawachi & Hikaru Ogawa, 2006. "Further Analysis on Public-Good Provision in a Repeated-Game Setting," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 62(3), pages 339-352, September.
- Cornes, Richard & Sandler, Todd, 2000.
"Pareto-Improving Redistribution and Pure Public Goods,"
Staff General Research Papers
1833, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler, 2000. "Pareto-Improving Redistribution and Pure Public Goods," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 1(2), pages 169-186, 05.
- Richard Cornes & Todd Sandler, 1998. "Pareto-Improving Redistribution and Pure Public Goods," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/04, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Masayoshi Hayashi & Hiroshi Ohta, 2007. "Increasing marginal costs and satiation in the private provision of public goods: group size and optimality revisited," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 14(6), pages 673-683, December.
- Toshihiro Ihori & Martin McGuireb, 2008. "National Adversity: Managing Insurance and Protection," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-554, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Schweinberger, Albert G. & Lahiri, Sajal, 2006. "On the provision of official and private foreign aid," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 179-197, June.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi, 2008. "A Planner of Global Income Transfers: International Public Goods and Productivity Differentials," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 08-38, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, 02.
- Bardhan, Pranab & Ghatak, Maitreesh & Karaivanov, Alexander, 2007. "Wealth inequality and collective action," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(9), pages 1843-1874, September.
- Boadway, Robin & Song, Zhen & Tremblay, Jean-François, 2013. "Non-cooperative pollution control in an inter-jurisdictional setting," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 783-796.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.