Economic Models of NATO
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by York (Canada) - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 90-7.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: YORK UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 4700 KEELE ST-NORTH YORK ONTARIO H3J 1P3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 736-5083
Fax: (416) 736-5987
Web page: http://dept.econ.yorku.ca/
More information through EDIRC
economic theory ; behaviour ; economic models ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Rupayan, 2010. "Changing Threat Perceptions and the Efficient Provisioning of International Security," MPRA Paper 24016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006.
"Alliances among asymmetric countries,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
06-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, 02.
- Shlomo Weber & Hans Wiesmeth, 1990. "On the theory of cost sharing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 71-82, February.
- William Gates & Katsuaki Terasawa, 2003. "Reconsidering publicness in alliance defence expenditures: NATO expansion and burden sharing," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 369-383.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Nett, Lorenz & Peters, Wolfgang, 1998. "The strategic advantage of being less skilled," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 35-39, July.
- Ratna K. Shrestha & James P. Feehan, 2002. "Contributions to International Public Goods and the Notion of Country Size," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(4), pages 551-, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.