Economic Models of NATO
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by York (Canada) - Department of Economics in its series Papers with number 90-7.
Length: 24 pages
Date of creation: 1990
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: YORK UNIVERSITY, DEPARTMENT OF ECONOMICS, 4700 KEELE ST-NORTH YORK ONTARIO H3J 1P3 CANADA.
Phone: (416) 736-5083
Fax: (416) 736-5987
Web page: http://dept.econ.yorku.ca/
More information through EDIRC
economic theory ; behaviour ; economic models ; econometrics;
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gupta, Rupayan, 2010. "Changing Threat Perceptions and the Efficient Provisioning of International Security," MPRA Paper 24016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2007.
"Alliances Among Asymmetric Countries,"
Defence and Peace Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(3), pages 253-263.
- Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2006. "Alliances among asymmetric countries," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 06-04, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Roy Chowdhury, Prabal, 2006. "Alliances Among Asymmetric Countries," MPRA Paper 1502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Buchholz, Wolfgang & Nett, Lorenz & Peters, Wolfgang, 1998. "The strategic advantage of being less skilled," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 35-39, July.
- Ratna K. Shrestha & James P. Feehan, 2002. "Contributions to International Public Goods and the Notion of Country Size," FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 59(4), pages 551-, December.
- Shlomo Weber & Hans Wiesmeth, 1990. "On the theory of cost sharing," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 52(1), pages 71-82, February.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Wolfgang Peters, 2005. "A Rawlsian Approach to International Cooperation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(1), pages 25-44, 02.
- William Gates & Katsuaki Terasawa, 2003. "Reconsidering publicness in alliance defence expenditures: NATO expansion and burden sharing," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 369-383.
- Boadway, Robin & Hayashi, Masayoshi, 1999. "Country size and the voluntary provision of international public goods," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 619-638, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.