Cournot-Nash equilibria in limit exchange economies with complete markets and consistent prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- CODOGNATO, Giulio & GHOSAL, Sayantan, . "Cournot-Nash equilibria in limit exchange economies with complete markets and consistent prices," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1461, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2010.
"Oligopoly Equilibria “à la Stackelberg” in Pure Exchange Economies,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
2010023, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Ludovic A. Julien & Fabrice Tricou, 2010. "Oligopoly Equilibria “à la Stackelberg” in Pure Exchange Economies," Recherches économiques de Louvain, De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 175-194.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2012.
"Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders: A Limit Theorem,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
994, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Francesca Busetto & Giulio Codognato & Sayantan Ghosal, 2012. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders: A Limit Theorem," EconomiX Working Papers 2012-49, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2011.
"Noncooperative oligopoly in markets with a continuum of traders,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 38-45, May.
- Busetto, Francesca & Codognato, Giulio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2008. "Noncooperative Oligopoly in Markets with a Continuum of Traders," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 866, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Julien, Ludovic A., 2013. "On Stackelberg competition in strategic multilateral exchange," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 59-75.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.