Evolution of Walrasian equilibrium in an exchange economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Evolutionary Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2011)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://link.springer.de/link/service/journals/00191/index.htm
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C73 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Stochastic and Dynamic Games; Evolutionary Games
- D51 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Exchange and Production Economies
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fernando Vega-Redondo, 1997.
"The Evolution of Walrasian Behavior,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(2), pages 375-384, March.
- Volij, Oscar & Ben-Shoham, Asaf & Serrano, Roberto, 2004.
"The Evolution of Exchange,"
Staff General Research Papers
10247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Oscar Volij, 2000. "The Evolution of Exchange," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0292, Econometric Society.
- Roberto Serrano & Assaf Ben-Shoham & Oscar Volij, 2000. "The Evolution of Exchange," Economic theory and game theory 012, Oscar Volij.
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- KANDORI, Michihiro & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, .
"Decentralized Trade, Random Utility and the Evolution of Social Welfare,"
Economic theory and game theory
021, Oscar Volij.
- Kandori, Michihiro & Serrano, Roberto & Volij, Oscar, 2008. "Decentralized trade, random utility and the evolution of social welfare," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 140(1), pages 328-338, May.
- Michihiro Kandori & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2005. "Decentralized Trade, Random Utility And The Evolution Of Social Welfare," Economics Working Papers we056433, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía.
- Michihiro Kandori & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2004. "Decentralized Trade, Random Utility and the Evolution of Social Welfare," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-286, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Michihiro Kandori & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2004. "Decentralized Trade, Random Utility and the Evolution of Social Welfare," Economics Working Papers 0042, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Michihiro Kandori & Roberto Serrano & Oscar Volij, 2004. "Decentralized Trade, Random Utility and the Evolution of Social Welfare," Working Papers 2004-06, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2004. "Local coordination and market equilibria," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 255-279, February.
- Theodosios Temzelides, 1995.
"Evolution, coordination, and banking panics,"
95-27, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Young, H Peyton, 1993. "The Evolution of Conventions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(1), pages 57-84, January.
- Young H. P., 1993. "An Evolutionary Model of Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-168, February.
- Kevin Hasker, 2014. "The Emergent Seed: A Representation Theorem for Models of Stochastic Evolution and two formulas for Waiting Time," Levine's Working Paper Archive 786969000000000954, David K. Levine.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.