Self-fulfilling mechanisms and rational expectations in large markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2003)
Issue (Month): 5-6 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Forges, Francoise M, 1986.
"An Approach to Communication Equilibria,"
Econometric Society, vol. 54(6), pages 1375-85, November.
- F. Forges, 2010. "An Approach to Communication Equilibrium," Levine's Working Paper Archive 516, David K. Levine.
- FORGES, Françoise, . "An approach to communication equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers RP -721, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Forges, F., 1984. "An approach to communication equilibria," CORE Discussion Papers 1984035, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Roy Radner, 1997. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1594, David K. Levine.
- Forges, Francoise & Minelli, Enrico, 1997.
"Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms and Rational Expectations,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 388-406, August.
- FORGES, Françoise & MINELLI , Enrico, 1994. "Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms and Rational Expectations," CORE Discussion Papers 1994044, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- F. Forges & E. Minelli, 1996. "Self-fulfilling mechanisms and rational expectations," THEMA Working Papers 96-05, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Minelli, Enrico & Forges, Françoise, 1997. "Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms and Rational Expectations," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/12327, Paris Dauphine University.
- Forges, F. & Minelli, E., 1996. "Self-Fulfilling Mechanisms and Rational Expectations," Papers 9605, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Shapley, Lloyd S & Shubik, Martin, 1977. "Trade Using One Commodity as a Means of Payment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(5), pages 937-68, October.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Shapley, Lloyd S., 1994. "Noncooperative general exchange with a continuum of traders: Two models," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 253-293, May.
- Radner, Roy, 1979. "Rational Expectations Equilibrium: Generic Existence and the Information Revealed by Prices," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(3), pages 655-78, May.
- Bochet, Olivier, 2007.
"Switching from complete to incomplete information,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(6), pages 735-748, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.