Are the new EU members ready for the EURO?: A comparison of costs and benefits
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 28 (2006)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bojeşteanu, Elena & Manu, Ana Simona, 2011.
"Analiza empirică a sincronizării ciclului de afaceri şi a similarităţii şocurilor între România şi zona euro
[Empirical analysis of business cycle synchronization and shock similarity betw," MPRA Paper 31295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christos S. Savva & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Denise R. Osborn, 2007.
"Business Cycle Synchrinization of the Euro Area with the New and Negotiating Member Countries,"
University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics
7-2007, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Christos S. Savva & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Denise R. Osborn, 2010. "Business cycle synchronization of the euro area with the new and negotiating member countries," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 288-306.
- Christos S. Savva & Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Denise R. Osborn, 2007. "Business Cycle Synchronization of the Euro Area with the New and Negotiating Member Countries," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 91, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Davide Furceri & Georgios Karras, 2008. "Is the Middle East an Optimum Currency Area? A Comparison of Costs and Benefits," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 479-491, September.
- João Loureiro & Manuel M. F. Martins & Ana Paula Ribeiro, 2009.
"Cape Verde: The Case for Euroization,"
FEP Working Papers
317, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Ricci, Luca Antonio, 2008.
"A Model of an Optimum Currency Area,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 2(8), pages 1-31.
- Kyriakos C. Neanidis & Christos S. Savva, 2006.
"The Effects of Uncertainty on Currency Substitution and Inflation: Evidence from Emerging Economies,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0609, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- K C Neanidis & C S Savva, 2006. "The Effects of Uncertainty on Currency Substitution and Inflation: Evidence from Emerging Economies," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 71, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Fic, Tatiana & Barrell, Ray & Holland, Dawn, 2008.
"Entry rates and the risks of misalignment in the EU8,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 761-774.
- Tatiana Fic & Ray Barrell & Dawn Holland, 2006. "Entry rates and the risks of misalignment in the EU8," NIESR Discussion Papers 275, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Giulio Palomba & Emma Sarno & Alberto Zazzaro, 2009. "Testing similarities of short-run inflation dynamics among EU-25 countries after the Euro," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 231-270, October.
- Davide Furceri, 2007. "From Currency Unions to a World Currency: A Possibility?," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2006 19, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Tatomir, Cristina F. & Popovici, Oana, 2011. "Eyes on Romania: what to look when investing here?," MPRA Paper 36140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Narayan K. Kishor & Kyriakos C. Neanidis, 2012. "What is Driving Financial Dollarization in Transition Economies? A Dynamic Factor Analysis," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 171, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.