Political economy and economic development in Latin America in the second half of the 20th century
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 27 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Macroeconomic Populism in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 2986, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sebastian Edwards, 1999.
"How Effective are Capital Controls?,"
NBER Working Papers
7413, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, A. & Drazen, A., 1991.
"Why Are Stabilizations Delayed?,"
6-91, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Eduardo Lora, 2001.
"Structural Reforms in Latin America: What Has Been Reformed and How to Measure It,"
Research Department Publications
4293, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Eduardo Lora, 2001. "Structural reforms in Latin America: What has been reformed and how to measure it?," Research Department Publications 4287, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- De Gregorio, Jose, 1992.
"Economic growth in Latin America,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 59-84, July.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991. "Introduction to "The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America"," NBER Chapters, in: The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America, pages 1-4 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan M. Taylor, 1997.
"Argentina and the World Capital Market: Saving, Investment, and International Capital Mobility in the Twentieth Century,"
NBER Working Papers
6302, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, Alan M., 1998. "Argentina and the world capital market: saving, investment, and international capital mobility in the twentieth century," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 147-184, October.
- Klaus Schmidt-Hebbel & Luis Servén, 1998. "World saving: trends and theories," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 25(2 Year 19), pages 191-215, December.
- Rudiger Dornbusch & Sebastian Edwards, 1991.
"The Macroeconomics of Populism in Latin America,"
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number dorn91-1, October.
- Reynolds, Lloyd G, 1983. "The Spread of Economic Growth to the Third World: 1850-1980," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(3), pages 941-80, September.
- Easterly, William & Loayza, Norman & Montiel, Peter, 1997.
"Has Latin America's post-reform growth been disappointing?,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(3-4), pages 287-311, November.
- Easterly, William & Loayza, Norman & Montiel, Peter, 1997. "Has Latin America's post-reform growth been disappointing?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1708, The World Bank.
- Susan M. Collins & Barry P. Bosworth, 1996. "Economic Growth in East Asia: Accumulation versus Assimilation," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 27(2), pages 135-204.
- Douglas A. Irwin, 2002. "Did Import Substitution Promote Growth in the Late Nineteenth Century?," NBER Working Papers 8751, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Corbo, Vittorio & de Melo, Jaime, 1987. "Lessons from the Southern Cone Policy Reforms," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 2(2), pages 111-42, July.
- Diamandis, Panayiotis F. & Drakos, Anastassios A., 2011. "Financial liberalization, exchange rates and stock prices: Exogenous shocks in four Latin America countries," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 381-394, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.