Exchange market pressure and the Reserve Bank of India's intervention activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Policy Modeling.
Volume (Year): 25 (2003)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505735
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Barro, Robert J, 1974.
"Are Government Bonds Net Wealth?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(6), pages 1095-1117, Nov.-Dec..
- Don E. Roper & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1980. "Optimal Exchange Market Intervention in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 296-309, May.
- Dominguez, Kathryn M & Frankel, Jeffrey A, 1993. "Does Foreign-Exchange Intervention Matter? The Portfolio Effect," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1356-69, December.
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-48, September.
- Kathryn M. Dominguez, 1989.
"Market Responses To Coordinated Central Bank Intervention,"
NBER Working Papers
3192, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dominguez, Kathryn Mary, 1990. "Market responses to coordinated central bank intervention," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 121-163, January.
- Dominguez, K.M., 1989. "Market Responses To Coordinated Central Bank Intervention," Papers 179d, Harvard - J.F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Weymark, Diana N, 1997. "Measuring the degree of exchange market intervention in a small open economy," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 55-79, February.
- Weymark, Diana N., 1995. "Estimating exchange market pressure and the degree of exchange market intervention for Canada," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 273-295, November.
- Weymark, Diana N, 1998. "A General Approach to Measuring Exchange Market Pressure," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 50(1), pages 106-21, January.
- Taylor, Mark P. & Allen, Helen, 1992. "The use of technical analysis in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 304-314, June.
- Yu-Ming Hsiao & Sheng-Chieh Pan & Po-Chin Wu, 2010. "Can intervention indices detect central bank's actual intervention behaviour?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(15), pages 1525-1530.
- Mallick, Sushanta K., 2005. "Tight credit policy versus currency depreciation: Simulations from a trade and inflation model of India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(5), pages 611-627, July.
- Ramachandran, M., 2006. "On the upsurge of foreign exchange reserves in India," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 28(7), pages 797-809, October.
- Augustine A. Boakye & Hassan Molana, 2007. "Fluctuation in the International Currency Reserves of Less Developed Countries: HIPC vs Non-HIPC," Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics 203, Economic Studies, University of Dundee.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.