Measuring the degree of exchange market intervention in a small open economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of International Money and Finance.
Volume (Year): 16 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30443
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Girton, Lance & Roper, Don, 1977. "A Monetary Model of Exchange Market Pressure Applied to the Postwar Canadian Experience," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(4), pages 537-48, September.
- Barry Eichengreen & Andrew K. Rose & Charles Wyplosz, 1994.
"Speculative Attacks on Pegged Exchange Rates: An Empirical Exploration with Special Reference to the European Monetary System,"
NBER Working Papers
4898, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen, Andrew K. Rose, and Charles Wyplosz., 1995. "Speculative Attacks on Pegged Exchange Rates: An Empirical Exploration with Special Reference to the European Monetary System," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C95-046, University of California at Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen & Andrew K. Rose & Charles Wyplosz, 1995. "Speculative attacks on pegged exchange rates: an empirical exploration with special reference to the European Monetary System," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 95-04, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Rose, Andrew K & Wyplosz, Charles, 1994. "Speculative Attacks on Pegged Exchange Rates: An Empirical Exploration with Special Reference to the European Monetary System," CEPR Discussion Papers 1060, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark P. Taylor & Ronald MacDonald, 1991.
"Exchange Rate Economics: A Survey,"
IMF Working Papers
91/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Holden, Paul & Holden, Merle & Suss, Esther C, 1979. "The Determinants of Exchange Rate Flexibility: An Empirical Investigation," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 61(3), pages 327-33, August.
- Eaton, Jonathan & Turnovsky, Stephen J, 1984.
"The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 99(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Jonathan Eaton & Stephen J. Turnovsky, 1984. "The Forward Exchange Market, Speculation, and Exchange Market Intervention," NBER Working Papers 1138, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Taylor, John B., 1985.
"International coordination in the design of macroeconomic policy rules,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 53-81.
- John B. Taylor, 1985. "International Coordination in the Design of Macroeconomic Policy Rules," NBER Working Papers 1506, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John T. Cuddington, 1993. "A Generalization and Assessment of the Index of Managed Float," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(1), pages 235-40, February.
- Melvin, Michael, 1985. "The Choice of an Exchange Rate System and Macroeconomic Stability," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 467-78, November.
- Frenkel, Jacob A. & Aizenman, Joshua, 1982.
"Aspects of the optimal management of exchange rates,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 13(3-4), pages 231-256, November.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Joshua Aizenman, 1983. "Aspects of the Optimal Management of Exchange Rates," NBER Working Papers 0748, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weymark, Diana N., 1995. "Estimating exchange market pressure and the degree of exchange market intervention for Canada," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 273-295, November.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.