The process of reaching an agreement in second-hand markets for consumer durables
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Psychology.
Volume (Year): 18 (1997)
Issue (Month): 4 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/joep
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Scott Maynes, 1976. "The Concept and Measurement of Product Quality," NBER Chapters, in: Household Production and Consumption, pages 529-584 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahneman, Daniel & Knetsch, Jack L & Thaler, Richard H, 1990. "Experimental Tests of the Endowment Effect and the Coase Theorem," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(6), pages 1325-48, December.
- Antonides, Gerrit, 1991. "Psychological Variables in Negotiation," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(3), pages 347-62.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Sondak, Harris & Bazerman, Max H., 1989. "Matching and negotiation processes in quasi-markets," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 261-280, October.
- Thaler, Richard, 1980. "Toward a positive theory of consumer choice," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 39-60, March.
- Putthiwanit, Chutinon & Ho, Shu-Hsun, 2011. "Buyer success and failure in bargaining and its consequences," MPRA Paper 33588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.