Debt, R&D investment and technological progress: A panel study of Japanese manufacturing firms' behavior during the 1990s
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of the Japanese and International Economies.
Volume (Year): 21 (2007)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mehdi Nekhili & Dhikra Chebbi Nekhili & Nicolas Vaillant, 2009. "What matters more in R&D and Capital Expenditures Financing by Japanese Firms:Multinationality or Bank Affiliation?," Working Papers CREGO 1090103, Université de Bourgogne - CREGO EA7317 Centre de recherches en gestion des organisations.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Hanna Hottenrott & Susanne Thorwarth, 2011.
"Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 527-544.
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Hottenrott, Hanna & Thorwarth, Susanne, 2009. "Industrial research versus development investment: the implications of financial constraints," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-049, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Kasahara, Hiroyuki & Shimotsu, Katsumi & Suzuki, Michio, 2014.
"Does an R&D tax credit affect R&D expenditure? The Japanese R&D tax credit reform in 2003,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 72-97.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu & Michio Suzuki, 2013. "Does an R&D Tax Credit Affect R&D Expenditure? The Japanese R&D Tax Credit Reform in 2003," CESifo Working Paper Series 4451, CESifo Group Munich.
- Mario Coccia, 2012. "What are the effects of public debt on innovation and employment growth?," CERIS Working Paper 201206, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Ichiro Tokutsu & Kazuo Ogawa & Mika Saito, 2012. "Japan out of the Lost Decade," IMF Working Papers 12/171, International Monetary Fund.
- Akiyoshi, Fumio & Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2010. "Banking crisis and productivity of borrowing firms: Evidence from Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 141-150, August.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara & Katsumi Shimotsu & Michio Suzuki, 2012.
"Does an R&D Tax Credit Affect R&D Expenditure? The Japanese Tax Credit Reform in 2003,"
Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series
gd11-220, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Hiroyuki Kasahara, & Katsumi Shimotsu & Michio Suzuki, 2012. "Does an R&D Tax Credit Affect R&D Expenditure? The Japanese Tax Credit Reform in 2003," CARF F-Series CARF-F-275, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Oct 2013.
- HOSONO Kaoru, 2009. "Financial Crisis, Firm Dynamics and Aggregate Productivity in Japan," Discussion papers 09012, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- KASAHARA Hiroyuki & SHIMOTSU Katsumi & SUZUKI Michio, 2011. "How Much Do R&D Tax Credits Affect R&D Expenditures? Japanese tax credit reform in 2003," Discussion papers 11072, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.