Observing Sunspots at Home
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Housing Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622881
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dusansky Richard & Wilson Paul W., 1993. "The Demand for Housing: Theoretical Considerations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 120-138, October.
- Yukio Noguchi, 1994. "Land Prices and House Prices in Japan," NBER Chapters, in: Housing Markets in the U.S. and Japan, pages 11-28 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Polinsky, A Mitchell, 1977. "The Demand for Housing: A Study in Specification and Grouping," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(2), pages 447-61, March.
- Takatoshi Ito, 1994. "Public Policy and Housing in Japan," NBER Chapters, in: Housing Markets in the U.S. and Japan, pages 215-238 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Satyajit Chatterjee & Russell W. Cooper & B. Ravikumar, 1993.
"Strategic complementarity in business formation: aggregate fluctuations and sunspot equilibria,"
93-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chatterjee, Satyajit & Cooper, Russell & Ravikumar, B, 1993. "Strategic Complementarity in Business Formation: Aggregate Fluctuations and Sunspot Equilibria," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(4), pages 795-811, October.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1994. "Housing demand properties in the monocentric market form," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 253-263, April.
- Dusansky, Richard, 1989. "The Demand for Money and Goods in the Theory of Consumer Choice with Money," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 895-901, September.
- Spear, Stephen E. & Srivastava, Sanjay & Woodford, Michael, 1990. "Indeterminacy of stationary equilibrium in stochastic overlapping generations models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 265-284, April.
- Jim Clayton, 1996. "Rational Expectations, Market Fundamentals and Housing Price Volatility," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 24(4), pages 441-470.
- Wolinsky, Asher, 1983. "Prices as Signals of Product Quality," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(4), pages 647-58, October.
- Farmer, Roger E.A. & Woodford, Michael, 1997. "Self-Fulfilling Prophecies And The Business Cycle," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(04), pages 740-769, December.
- Alm James & Follain James R., 1994. "Shocks and Valuation in the Rental Housing Market," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 117-142, September.
- Goodman, Allen C. & Kawai, Masahiro, 1986. "Functional form, sample selection, and housing demand," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 155-167, September.
- Rosen, Harvey S., 1979. "Owner occupied housing and the federal income tax: Estimates and simulations," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(2), pages 247-266, April.
- Turnbull, Geoffrey K., 1994. "Location and housing demand with endogenous consumption risk," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 543-563, October.
- James Berkovec & Don Fullerton, 1993.
"A General Equilibrium Model of Housing, Taxes, and Portfolio Choice,"
NBER Working Papers
3505, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berkovec, James & Fullerton, Don, 1992. "A General Equilibrium Model of Housing, Taxes, and Portfolio Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 100(2), pages 390-429, April.
- DiPasquale Denise & Wheaton William C., 1994. "Housing Market Dynamics and the Future of Housing Prices," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Quigley, John M., 2006. "Urban Economics," Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy, Working Paper Series qt0jr0p2tk, Berkeley Program on Housing and Urban Policy.
- Hanushek, Eric A. & Quigley, John M., 1979. "The dynamics of the housing market: A stock adjustment model of housing consumption," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 90-111, January.
- Harrington, David E., 1989. "An intertemporal model of housing demand: Implications for the price elasticity," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 230-246, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.